ADVERTISEMENT

Malachi Moreno

trueblujr2

All-American
Dec 14, 2005
Listening to the Spencer County/Great Crossing game in the Sweet 16. My step-daughter goes to Spencer. Anyway Moreno is obviously no match for them, though Spencer hung real tough till the 4th.

Moreno is 4 star ranked #57 on rivals and has a huge offer list from a who’s who. Any word on our interest level or his interest in UK?

I couldn't watch the game, could only listen, but from what I gathered. He's a big body, got 24 points and 19 rebounds plus a number of blocked shots, albeit against the equivalent of the Fighting Jimmy Chitwoods from Hoosiers. Can't hit free throws, assume three pointers are out of the question. He's pretty much a post player through and through, but maybe the kind of big athletic body we need for some rebounds and rim protection.

I couldn't watch the game, could only listen, but from what I gathered. He's a big body, got 24 points and 19 rebounds plus a number of blocked shots, albeit against the equivalent of the Fighting Jimmy Chitwoods from Hoosiers. Can't hit free throws, assume three pointers are out of the question. He's pretty much a post player through and through, but maybe the kind of big athletic body we need for some rebounds and rim protection.
This day and time we need 3 or 4 bigs on the roster at all times because of slow development for some, rogue refs and injuries.

He's tall, but certainly not a big body. Very thin and will need some work.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT