ADVERTISEMENT

UK reaches out to Cam Spencer

I've never been a fan of transfers who only bring one season of eligibility to the table. But then again, I've never been a fan of one & dones. And yeah, get off my lawn...

GIF by Giphy QA

I worked at Loyola when Cam played there. He's a decent payer and would be someone who could help off the bench. First team all Patriot League his junior year.

His brother, Pat, is a really cool story. 4 time all-american and NPOY in college lacrosse...one of the best players all time in the sport. Decided to give college basketball a go after his lacrosse career and was the starting PG at Northwestern for 1 year and now plays in the G League.

If so, that makes, what, EIGHT players who chose not to come back. None of which will be first rounders, and likely not drafted at all. That says volumes about Cal.

Cason Wallace isn't going first round? Your point overall remains but figured Wallace was going n first round.

Got Cal's autograph at a YMCA basketball game this weekend.
He was scouting a couple of guys for next year's class. Word at the Y is that one might reclassify to join the team this year. 6 foot 1 center with great feet and one good eye. Shot 82 percent from the freethrow line this year.
The Gold Standard.

Sounds like Reeves is out of here.
Sounds like it. Maybe we can still lose Thiero or Ugo. Maybe we can get down to 5 freshman and John can play them all 40 minutes a game to be the first to ever do it. Maybe that’s what he going for? I really like that Ware decided to transfer to sit the bench at Villanova as opposed to actually getting playing time here out of sheer necessity. Bye bye Reeves, see ya Oscar. Maybe we can get some D2 players at last minute to field a roster? I’m finding it hard to really care much right now.

Who cares anymore? CAL’s demise is picking up momentum daily. Let him ride with 7 ( doesn’t play more then that anyway) and hopefully it’s his last at KY!
If we ride with seven, a 9-16 like year will be a very real possibility again.

Wagner and Dilly would have to be the next James and Jordans to carry us with seven. And even then, they will not be able to play 40 a game.

Holy crap. I’m getting very concerned.

If we ride with seven, a 9-16 like year will be a very real possibility again.

Wagner and Dilly would have to be the next James and Jordans to carry us with seven. And even then, they will not be able to play 40 a game.

Holy crap. I’m getting very concerned.
9-16 will be more then enough to rid KY of CAL and it almost seems CAL is daring KY to pay the buyout.

Who cares anymore? CAL’s demise is picking up momentum daily. Let him ride with 7 ( doesn’t play more then that anyway) and hopefully it’s his last at KY!
Cal's not going anywhere. There will be more than 7 players on the final roster.

Cal's not going anywhere. There will be more than 7 players on the final roster.
He’s gonna have to pull a rabbit from his nether regions at this point. He’s either gonna pull the greatest coaching job of all time or it’s going to crash and burn.

Color me not optimistic with his track record lately.

Last edited:
I'm sure you can't wait to see what flock of re-treads and also rans Cal convinces to come here. You'll probably roll out the daffy jerking gif when we sign two or three guys that were also talking to New Jersey Tech.

Cow has been held hostage, and will be stuck with ANOTHER team of misfit toys.

I'm sure you can't wait to see what flock of re-treads and also rans Cal convinces to come here. You'll probably roll out the daffy jerking gif when we sign two or three guys that were also talking to New Jersey Tech.

Cow has been held hostage, and will be stuck with ANOTHER team of misfit toys.
Nonsense. We are going to be one of the most talented teams in the country.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT