ADVERTISEMENT

UK Football on Probation/Vacates Wins From 2021 Employment Issues

No other SEC school would have accepted this level of punishment. I don't want UK to cheat, but this level of punishment is ridiculous. Cam Newton's dad got paid around 100k and Auburn didn't have to vacate any wins. The NCAA used a ridiculous excuse that Cam didn't know about the money.
What's worse is the staff didn't cheat, the were unaware of the work not being done.

What burns me up is we have recruits demanding $5000 payments to show up on an official visit and high school QBs getting 7 figure signing bonuses, and they find some guys that got paid for not working and want to nail the school for it. While all of that may be within the rules, it just seems to me the football world is in tilt sometimes.

Last edited:
Because we're easy picking. Noone else would've ever self reported this and definitely wouldn't accept such a punishment. He should've dared them to do something and made their life hell. They're on life support as is.

No way you just agree. Its unbelievable.

Exactly.
I can just imagine some SEC schools are just laughing at UK and shaking their heads.

The NCAA in its dying breath screws UK yet again. But it wasn't just them. It was mostly our resident jellyfish, Eli and Mitch.

I'm sure if we listened closely we could hear the chanting "Thank you mistress, may I have another?" Lord knows they were probably holding hands to comfort each other.

Reactions: Cat_Man_Blue
It's crazy what the NCAA has pretended and acted to care about for it's entire existance.

They could of really nailed the big fish but they care about the small fry

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT