ADVERTISEMENT

Thorough written breakdown by Bilas of the UK-Providence game

Arkansas is widely considered the best home court advantage in basketball? That’s a new one I’ve never heard lol. Many people would disagree and say that Duke, Kansas, and even Texas AM has better home court crowds. The fact that people are trying to prop up Arkansas as the second coming of Jesus Christ in order to inflate their confidence that this team will make a run is the exact reason why I have no confidence that we make a run lol. Arkansas was not good this year and while it was a win we needed and a game we couldn’t afford to lose, it didn’t help us all the much either. Hell, I would’ve rather been the 8 seed in Houston’s region. Maybe we should’ve lost that game lol
Lots to unpack here. I personally think Kansas is the best home court. But arky has been talked up to the top many times over the years. I think they even stated as much during the broadcast. That place gets wild. No arkansas isn't jesus and I don't feel very confident in a deep run myself. But that win was huge at the time. huge.
our draw is perfect. you're telling me you would rather drop 2 seed lines and face houston as our second opponent instead of kansas st? How are we supposed to take you seriously? That's nonsense

Lots to unpack here. I personally think Kansas is the best home court. But arky has been talked up to the top many times over the years. I think they even stated as much during the broadcast. That place gets wild. No arkansas isn't jesus and I don't feel very confident in a deep run myself. But that win was huge at the time. huge.
our draw is perfect. you're telling me you would rather drop 2 seed lines and face houston as our second opponent instead of kansas st? How are we supposed to take you seriously? That's nonsense
Absolutely I would! Keyontae Johnson killed us at Florida and he will do the same thing this year if we face them in the second round. I’m also pretty high on K-State’s coach and his coaching abilities. Houston is currently dealing with an injury to one of their best players, just got beat by Memphis in their conference final, and they’re not used to seeing the type of length or athleticism we can put on the floor. Personally, I would much rather face Houston. If we could best Houston, we take the 1 seeds path to the final four.

Arkansas is widely considered the best home court advantage in basketball? That’s a new one I’ve never heard lol. Many people would disagree and say that Duke, Kansas, and even Texas AM has better home court crowds.
It's probably top 15, not sure it's one of the best. Definitely wouldn't say A&M has a better one though. When Arkansas is good and having 20,000 in attendance it's up there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT