ADVERTISEMENT

Back from my ban by posting that the UK win at UT is the biggest upset in UK history and here is why:

IMO the year we beat the Greg Oden led O State team in the tourney was the biggest " upset". I can remember. The Buckeyes were clearly the best team in country coming into that tourney and almost nobody gave us a chance to win that game( except Big Blue fans). Beating a great Wichita State team in the 8-1 game of tourney was also a huge win where we were the underdogs. Both of those teams would beat the spots off of this year's UT squad.
Oden played a few years before when Florida went back-to-back. You mean Sullinger and A-A-Ron Hack-A-Craft.

IMO the year we beat the Greg Oden led O State team in the tourney was the biggest " upset". I can remember. The Buckeyes were clearly the best team in country coming into that tourney and almost nobody gave us a chance to win that game( except Big Blue fans). Beating a great Wichita State team in the 8-1 game of tourney was also a huge win where we were the underdogs. Both of those teams would beat the spots off of this year's UT squad.

Um Oden wasn't on that team. Granted, they were #1 overall seed, but Oden and Conley were 2007, lost to Florida

Came here to post the Ohio State game but reading the thread I gotta go with UK 100, LSU 95. Had that game been on TV we'd all be saying that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT