ADVERTISEMENT

Ugo to the draft

I mean, the quote is a little too perfect.

It illustrates the fact that this would've happened at any point Cal left - cartoonishly obsessed with fast tracking to the NBA, regardless of readiness.

Seems like a fine kid, but this is just like squeezing a zit at this point. It all needed to come out.

I’m being serious I don’t even think ugo would make it in Spain or Germany. Those are the best foreign leagues

I mean, the quote is a little too perfect.

It illustrates the fact that this would've happened at any point Cal left - cartoonishly obsessed with fast tracking to the NBA, regardless of readiness.

Seems like a fine kid, but this is just like squeezing a zit at this point. It all needed to come out.

POP goes the weasel 💥

LMAO!!! Gtfo!!! I can’t wait until the entitled boys get the hell outta here! It’s a damn joke for a guy like Ugo to think he’s anywhere close to being a pro! I will NOT miss guys like this that think they’re really something when they’ve done next to nothing! Seeeeeee ya!!!

I wish him well, but either he’s way overestimating himself, or his handlers are. Literally his only skill is shot blocking, and that’s just not enough to get you drafted in the modern NBA.

What can you say at this point? Good luck big fella.
Morgan Freeman Good Luck GIF

I saw some project Bronny James 10th. LOL. dude was an avg player on a bad team. I get that his dad is who he is but some team is going to have to pay this kid real money just because of who his dad is. LOL.

Reactions: BlueRunner11
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT