ADVERTISEMENT

Ugo to the draft

0% chance he’s drafted, obviously.

I see people on Twitter saying Euro league… that’s disrespectful to the Euro league. Ugo would get destroyed over there.

I don’t know why we attack our own players then wonder why they don’t feel attached to the program.

Why attack him? I truly don’t understand it.

Good luck young man. Best of luck to you!
well some are more harsh than others, but most are just being honest with him. his handlers are committing a form of malpractice with this kids future. but i wish him well.

Reactions: bluegoad72
I thought nil would eliminate this kind of nonsense. I guess not. Could probably make more in nil than g-league

Cal’s players really didn’t give a **** about the program
Nobody is about the program nowadays. Players play for one of three things and none of them are for the Program:
They play for:
1. The money
2. The coach
3. To get the nba fast as possible

The players can transfer away anytime. If your not recruiting using the above 3 things then you will LOSE.
If your a no name coach with no nba players to show for to recruit with then you got one thing left: money.
But EVER SCHOOL HAS MONEY TO SPEND.
Now you know why the coach name is important.

"For the program" IS DEAD unless they are from the state of the school. PERIOD.

well some are more harsh than others, but most are just being honest with him. his handlers are committing a form of malpractice with this kids future. but i wish him well.
The hypocrisy is fans rip players way beyond honesty, but want all players to play for the “name on the jersey!” Ugo isn’t the first to get ripped and the butt of jokes. We both know he won’t be the last!

Bad decision? Sure it is. Does he deserve the derogatory comments from fans? That’s your call.

I was always shocked when he gave ANYTHING offensively, and I wasn’t shocked often. Good luck to the guy, but an NBA floor he’ll never see.

I'm not really surprised. I thought he was delusional for testing the waters last year.

Told you guys it didn’t look promising for him to return when I saw him at Target couple weeks ago. I just knew he was gone. Don’t forget to give back that big ass black SUV Ugo, who’s ever it was.

This screams arky wasn’t going to pay him and he wasn’t staying here.

So g league at best

I saw some project Bronny James 10th. LOL. dude was an avg player on a bad team. I get that his dad is who he is but some team is going to have to pay this kid real money just because of who his dad is. LOL.
Bronny is horrible only will
Be drafted because of his dad

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT