ADVERTISEMENT

Edwards?

IIRC, Whitney's dad was the guy driving all of that. He was telling Whitney to leave UK and to enter the draft. He thought his son was better than what he was. And Cal was screwing him. Lol.
That could be true. I remember that was the story at the time at least. I'm sure all of these kids have people in their ear... at the end of the day they need to figure out who to listen to, and who needs to tuned out. Only listening to Yes-men is a bad place to be for players and for (former) coaches.

Reactions: RunninRichie
I will never bash him. He just sorta flew under the radar some how and was vastly overrated. 3 years college would have really helped him but all this is Cals fault because he deals with the agents and has to start them to get them drafted

Reactions: The_Answer1313
IIRC, Whitney's dad was the guy driving all of that. He was telling Whitney to leave UK and to enter the draft. He thought his son was better than what he was. And Cal was screwing him. Lol.
Trust me, the dragon is just as delusional. I have the messages he sent me to a personal account that show that. I need to respond back now that it’s been a couple years and ask him how he counts all his money. He’s had to have made so much by now. Sad thing is I only messaged him(not even private, just a thread he had showing him working out.) to tell him good luck and that I wish he would have hung around a couple years to refine his game. He flew off the handle after that and private messaged me all kinda crap.

Last edited:
  • Wow
eae32d52-46e5-4c90-99b8-d1c23371a00b

never forget
I don’t know how that’s possible. Ugh. We were down that entire game. Even when they started 1-10 from the field. Just an amazing Cal coaching clinic.

I wish him well. I think another year or 2 in college would have been helpful to him, but he made the decision he made and I hope it works out for him.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Trust me, the dragon is just as delusional. I have the messages he sent me to a personal account that show that. I need to respond back now that it’s been a couple years and ask him how he counts all his money. He’s had to have made so much by now. Sad thing is I only messaged him(not even private, just a thread he had showing him working out.) to tell him good luck and that I wish he would have hung around a couple years to refine his game. He flew off the handle after that and private messaged me all kinda crap.
What did he say? Wow, what a POS. I was under the impression he was just a kid who was mis-led by his dad.

Last edited:
Just things like I’m gonna make more money than you ever will over your entire life. You a salty MF’er aren’t you? After all these years you still haven’t accomplished shiii.
Message him and ask him how much money he's made playing in the G-League and for:

''Freseros de Irapuato''​

Lol bum ass loser is lucky he's not in China right now.

On October 16, 2023, Whitney signed with the Chicago Bulls,[14] but was waived just two days later.[15] On November 9, he joined the Windy City Bulls,[16] but was waived on December 19.[17]

Message him and ask him how much money he's made playing in the G-League and for:

''Freseros de Irapuato''​

Lol bum ass loser is lucky he's not in China right now.
I want too but it’s been what like 5 years? I don’t even care I just couldn’t believe he took the time in this long ass thread he had with 100’s of comments to message me of all people. I didn’t even talk crap like hey I hope you fail or anything. Just said good luck and you should have stayed in college. The only response I said was I can’t believe you replied to a random IG message, especially one wishing you well like this. After that I understood why he left so soon and why he didn’t pan out. Obviously he wasn’t cut out for the spotlight, didn’t work hard, and had his priorities in the wrong places.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT