ADVERTISEMENT

UF depth chart out…no CRod as expected

You guys don't even know how basic stuff works then spout off with all of the ignorant claims. UK office of student conduct suspended the players from the frat fight. It was out if Mitch Barnharts hands. Oh but he didn't handle it the right way. So what exactly did you want him to do? That's right, you can't answer that.

This is likely out of his hands too, he would just announce a suspension and it would be over with. Mark Stoops even said that his boss has bosses and yall still don't get. You're controlled by Barnhart butthurt, yall prolly blame him for open lowering oil production too.
Open lowered oil production?

I blame mitch for using most of the money football brought in in pursuit of the Director's Cup while not doing ONE thing above the bare minimum for football (THE money cow) his first DECADE here. And don't be stupid and blame Joker with his two or three four stars playing SEC teams that averaged 38 four stars their previous four classes.

Name ONE thing he did for football above the bare minimum in his first DECADE here. You can't, although I am sure you have someone to help you. Do you work in mitch's office?

Reactions: gobigbluebell
I know as much as you gorilla

i also saw stoops presser and I know what I saw and heard. It’s out of his hands and he seems irritated. Only Barney can do that
Don't be too sure you know as much as he does, sounds like he works in mitch's office.

Reactions: Wildcats1st
A few positives after hearing Stoops talk about the game. He said that Cox and Burton only had one mistake each. He said that Burton is a very very good football player. So we know that center and left guard will be solid this year. Watching and focusing on the OL lack of quickness was noticeable. So while it is disappointing that Horsey is going to LT at least he will have some of the quickness needed. Stoops also mentioned they could possibly make another change on the OL. Manning and Flax looked fine in pass blocking, their size makes it hard for rushers to get around. But they seemed a little slow off the snap on running plays. Said they will keep working with Goodwin, Buford and Wally to get them ready.

I thought Wright would be back for Florida. If he isn't Stoops said Wade is not only a big guy that is excellent in one on one plays but is a very instinctively smart player that just knows how to play the game. And he mentioned that Afari can also take those snaps that Wright would get and said that Afari is not only a big guy for the safety position but is very good in making open field tackles. Nice combination of size, smarts and talent.

Talked about how much he liked the transfer DB Childress. Said he just really likes everything about him. Said he is such a smart savvy player he could play any position in the defensive backfield. Said that special teams grade was 123%. Talked like that was hard to believe it being that high.
Makes you wonder what the oddsmakers know that have UK going from a favorite to an underdog. How bad did we lose to Miami by?

Open lowered oil production?

I blame mitch for using most of the money football brought in in pursuit of the Director's Cup while not doing ONE thing above the bare minimum for football (THE money cow) his first DECADE here. And don't be stupid and blame Joker with his two or three four stars playing SEC teams that averaged 38 four stars their previous four classes.

Name ONE thing he did for football above the bare minimum in his first DECADE here. You can't, although I am sure you have someone to help you. Do you work in mitch's office?
More lies. Most of the money spent on what? The Football stadium upgrade was $110 million the football facility was $45 million. What exactly did he spend on rifle, volleyball, softball, soccer, or any other Olymoic sport that comes close to that. You have the nerve to lie and say he used MOST of the money on other sports.

You're too clueless to understand how capital project and bonding work, you're prolly still trying to log in to watch the Miami of Ohio game. Large project like a football stadium renovation ($110 million) or building a state of the are football complex ($45 million) require bonding. UK was expanding the hospital his first 10 years and that's where all the schools bonding capacity went to. You've been told this 1000 times, it's public knowledge, yet you continue to lie and act like it isn't a thing.

Go find a 6 year old and have him help you login so you can watch the game.

Will someone explain to these clueless people what the office of student conduct is, what they do, and how the athletics director and coaches have no power over them. Also explain to them what FERPA is.

Never mind, the clueless know it alls would reject truth and just make up some conspiracy theory out of thin air to push forward their agenda.

I thought we had five pro tight ends and a big ass fullback?
A few positives after hearing Stoops talk about the game. He said that Cox and Burton only had one mistake each. He said that Burton is a very very good football player. So we know that center and left guard will be solid this year. Watching and focusing on the OL lack of quickness was noticeable. So while it is disappointing that Horsey is going to LT at least he will have some of the quickness needed. Stoops also mentioned they could possibly make another change on the OL. Manning and Flax looked fine in pass blocking, their size makes it hard for rushers to get around. But they seemed a little slow off the snap on running plays. Said they will keep working with Goodwin, Buford and Wally to get them ready.

I thought Wright would be back for Florida. If he isn't Stoops said Wade is not only a big guy that is excellent in one on one plays but is a very instinctively smart player that just knows how to play the game. And he mentioned that Afari can also take those snaps that Wright would get and said that Afari is not only a big guy for the safety position but is very good in making open field tackles. Nice combination of size, smarts and talent.

Talked about how much he liked the transfer DB Childress. Said he just really likes everything about him. Said he is such a smart savvy player he could play any position in the defensive backfield. Said that special teams grade was 123%. Talked like that was hard to believe it being that high.
The fact that Stoops has built a very good AND deep football team doesn't change the fact that we should be concerned about playing a very good SEC team and shouldn't be concerned about losing some very good players. What are the oddsmakers saying now?

Last edited:
Never doubted that Barnhart is doing his best to help the team. Same thing Coach Marrow keeps saying.
And what about not doing ONE extra thing for football for TEN years which led to the TWO two win seasons and the five seasons without a bowl game. Along with the loss of 20,000 season ticket holders and millions in donations.

But we have a hell of a rifle team.

"They sposed to be SEC".

And what about not doing ONE extra thing for football for TEN years which led to the TWO two win seasons and the five seasons without a bowl game. Along with the loss of 20,000 season ticket holders and millions in donations.

But we have a hell of a rifle team.

"They sposed to be SEC".
He did build rifle that new stadium. Took all the money out of football and put into rifle according to this one. I guess those Red Ryder BB guns aren't as cheap as they used to be. 🤡

More lies. Most of the money spent on what? The Football stadium upgrade was $110 million the football facility was $45 million. What exactly did he spend on rifle, volleyball, softball, soccer, or any other Olymoic sport that comes close to that. You have the nerve to lie and say he used MOST of the money on other sports.

You're too clueless to understand how capital project and bonding work, you're prolly still trying to log in to watch the Miami of Ohio game. Large project like a football stadium renovation ($110 million) or building a state of the are football complex ($45 million) require bonding. UK was expanding the hospital his first 10 years and that's where all the schools bonding capacity went to. You've been told this 1000 times, it's public knowledge, yet you continue to lie and act like it isn't a thing.

Go find a 6 year old and have him help you login so you can watch the game.
He used most of football's money on his projects BEFORE that, in his first decade which led to the collapse of the football program, THE money cow. In 2010 while football was in its death spiral football brought in $18,000,000 when NOTHING was being done for football over minimum maintenance his first TEN years.

What a stupid answer, it is obvious that I was speaking of his first ten years when he used ALL of the extra money football brought in (Averaged capacity 67,000 fans in 2007 in a season in which we didn't break even in the SEC) which led to the TWO two win seasons, the loss of 16,000 season ticket holders (20,000 if you subtract the new ones that bought the bargain seats that were vacant), FIVE seasons with no bowl games AND the money from them, before Stoops volunteered to take a broken program and came in with the plan AND the RC to make it work.

The ONLY thing that saved our bacon was the FLOOD of money from the OTHER SEC football programs that did support the MONEY COW.

The stadium improvements any idiot could see were necessary that were supposed to cost $120,000,000 ended up costing $150,000,000, AND the Football facility was from a generous billionaire AFTER something was FINALLY done for football. Hard to estimate how much we lost in donations before that, do you remember the LONG thread on here by a bevy of fans saying they would like to donate to football but wouldn't donate a dime as long as mitch was in charge of spending the money?

And now we have our two EXCELLENT coaches trying to get NEEDED improvements for our two VERY profitable sports, and mitch didn't dare squeeze money from the BB program before our dumb fans went Ga Ga over our savior-----so it all came from football.

Come and play again when you can dispute the FACTS in this post.

But, but, but-----

Last edited:
Reactions: Cefiro
I don't understand why he's not going to play. He missed one game already, he was the talk all off season. I swear SEC football schools play there best players no matter what. I can tell you it's probably not Stoops call.

You want a program ran like UL dirty program. Yall have no standards and hate accountability.
See you are a troll. Guys this guy is trash. A fake. Crod should play. This team has worked hard all off season to win these kind of games in the East. The players earned a right to have the best chance they can have. Not have players sit.

He did build rifle that new stadium. Took all the money out of football and put into rifle according to this one. I guess those Red Ryder BB guns aren't as cheap as they used to be. 🤡
What other major school even has a rifle team, and where is the stadium they use. And not knocking some great marksman. but come on. We have about twenty teams like this now, and some are very legit with excellent athletes, but football pays for all of it at most Universities.

Will someone explain to these clueless people what the office of student conduct is, what they do, and how the athletics director and coaches have no power over them. Also explain to them what FERPA is.

Never mind, the clueless know it alls would reject truth and just make up some conspiracy theory out of thin air to push forward their agenda.
Why is UK in a position to have our players eligibility at the mercy of this non athletic body in the first place? And these non athletic bodies take all damn day long to make decisions....why are we still for 2nd year in a row in limbo on kids eligibility over non academic or police related issues?

And yes the AD should not be delegating authority of athletes to these type of boards. No other SEC program (not just UL and Tenn) lets this goofiness happen to their programs. Why we're sitting CROd and potentieally others in game 2 at Floirida....Mizzou, USC, UGA, UT, Florida, etc...would not be doing the same thing...yet here we are for 2nd year in a row this crap goes on at UK.

With stoops saying he is waiting to hear from others, I am beginning to worry this is outside of UK’s hands. Im afraid this thing is going to drag out because they are waiting to hear from the NCAA or an outside government agency. If the talk of forged time cards are true, I worry it involves hospital/government/insurance companies and that is why it’s so complicated, week to week, as everyone at Uk (coaches and capiluto/administration) are waiting to hear from people outside Uk. Hope I’m wrong.

With stoops saying he is waiting to hear from others, I am beginning to worry this is outside of UK’s hands. Im afraid this thing is going to drag out because they are waiting to hear from the NCAA or an outside government agency. If the talk of forged time cards are true, I worry it involves hospital/government/insurance companies and that is why it’s so complicated, week to week, as everyone at Uk (coaches and capiluto/administration) are waiting to hear from people outside Uk. Hope I’m wrong.

Our stupid school has basically gone ahead and self reported it's star RB in a season where we have serious expectations and DREAMS.

It just boggles my mind.

For all we know, there's a fax sitting somewhere on a desk at the NCAA asking for clarification of some stupid NIL "rule" that doesn't even exist.

Why is UK in a position to have our players eligibility at the mercy of this non athletic body in the first place? And these non athletic bodies take all damn day long to make decisions....why are we still for 2nd year in a row in limbo on kids eligibility over non academic or police related issues?

And yes the AD should not be delegating authority of athletes to these type of boards. No other SEC program (not just UL and Tenn) lets this goofiness happen to their programs. Why we're sitting CROd and potentieally others in game 2 at Floirida....Mizzou, USC, UGA, UT, Florida, etc...would not be doing the same thing...yet here we are for 2nd year in a row this crap goes on at UK.
Right! I don't even know why they have to go to class and get passing grades on top of that. They're acting like this is a school, not a football program.

Right! I don't even know why they have to go to class and get passing grades on top of that. They're acting like this is a school, not a football program.
In fairness, with NIL, I am seriously wondering when this topic gets breached. some of the big schools literally have NIL for all starters ...what is the difference in Pro and College athletes again? Who was it, A&M that has an NIL deal for the OL line (all five starters) of like $150, 000 a year. That deal doesnt even know who they are before they are guaranteed payment. That is straight up just paying players, not for image and likeness, just straight paying cash for players.

Reactions: CNJ1966 and jauk11
CRod coming back won't fix the offensive line. Hell, he wasn't even guaranteed to come back this season until he basically fumbled away his draft position. Furthermore, blaming Mitch won't fix the situation. Y'all are raising your collective blood pressures to stroke levels over stuff that is quite literally above your pay grade.

Uhhh, correct? What sort of odd little world do you live in exactly?

WE PLAY BIG BOY SEC FOOTBALL FYI

The Florida line opened with Florida a 5.5 point favorite, just looked on ESPN and its been bet down to 4.5.

Makes you wonder what the oddsmakers know that have UK going from a favorite to an underdog. How bad did we lose to Miami by?

I assume the oddsmakers watched both games.

Florida’s performance is also a huge factor in that point spread turnaround.

I just want MItch to come out and address it. If he has no answers, no clue, no real pull here, then I want Eli to come out and address it. Why is that so difficult?

Reactions: ganner918
We can take this with a huge grain of salt because everything MJ said so far has not been correct, but he's right about this...

The story is going to come out. Could come out this week, MJ thinks it will, and not necessarily from UK media, could be florida, national, etc. Could be never. Point is, the fact UK has not addressed this yet, after MONTHS, has put Mark Stoops in a bad spot, and made themselves look pretty stupid.

You have to do SOMETHING. At the very least, you have to come out and answer questions. They won't even do that.

Reactions: drawing_dead
What players are going to miss the game for Florida? A big key is bringing in an adequate (or close) replacement for the best RB in the SEC.

Oh, he's out too.
Listen UK is a passing team anyway. We dont run the Fin Wishbone.
Relax.
CRod would probably fumble a couple times at Florida anyway.

Being loaded at TE doesn’t negate the lack of tailback depth we’re facing all of the sudden.
False, it very well could when you factor in our badass QB and elite receiving corp.
Focus on the negative if you want but Smoke will keep them honest and that's all he has to do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT