ADVERTISEMENT

UF depth chart out…no CRod as expected

I'm defending the truth. You guys come out and spew ignorance and make up conspiracy theories when you have no idea what's going on. No one will comment because of FERPA, yall have been told this 1000 times yet you refuse to accept it. FERPA absolutely appies here and is Federal Law.

Yall claim Mitch Barnhart is behind this when clearly it's the office of student conduct that Mitch Barnhart and Mark Stoops have no control over, and for good reason. They do investigations and stundent athletes will be on the shelf until they clear them. Just like with the frat party incident last year that yall falsely claimed Mitch Barnhart handled poorly when he had nothing to do with it.

Yall love to throw arrows but melt down when challenged and the same energy is directed towards you. I've been called an ass, a troll, not to mention the thousands on names yall called Barnhart but you're in your feelings about name calling. Give me a break.
Barney has nothing to do with anything I see. The guy runs the AD department and gets everything named for him when there’s success but when it’s accountability time the guy is never culpable. No accountability with joker no accountability with Bcg and the napkin contract no accountability for our bb program missing the tournament 3x in his tenure and only losing season in 100 years. No accountability for the insane contract he gave cal 3 years ago that since we have won zero tournament games. No accountability for not fighting the fake charges last year on out players. The guy is a farce im sorry but this is all him and so is everything else. And I’ll add the guy has had more mulligans than a yearly golfer playing 18 holes who never hits the range. He’s a blind squirrel stumbling on nuts here and there

Barney has nothing to do with anything I see. The guy runs the AD department and gets everything named for him when there’s success but when it’s accountability time the guy is never culpable. No accountability with joker no accountability with Bcg and the napkin contract no accountability for our bb program missing the tournament 3x in his tenure and only losing season in 100 years. No accountability for the insane contract he gave cal 3 years ago that since we have won zero tournament games. No accountability for not fighting the fake charges last year on out players. The guy is a farce im sorry but this is all him and so is everything else. And I’ll add the guy has had more mulligans than a yearly golfer playing 18 holes who never hits the range. He’s a blind squirrel stumbling on nuts here and there
Stay mad, our athletics department is more successful than its ever been. Your butthurt doesn't change that, you may want to get some ointment to sooth the pain.

People who matter are happy with the job he's doing, unfortunately angry butthurt message board posters who do absolutely nothing for the program except whine online have zero pull. I guess you're gonna have to keep making angry Mitch Barnhart posts. Let me know how that works out for you.

Stay mad, our athletics department is more successful than its ever been. Your butthurt doesn't change that, you may want to get some ointment to sooth the pain.

People who matter are happy with the job he's doing, unfortunately angry butthurt message board posters who do absolutely nothing for the program except whine online have zero pull. I guess you're gonna have to keep making angry Mitch Barnhart posts. Let me know how that works out for you.
If tennis, Olympic individual sports and rifle are your bag then yeah it’s successful. If we end up having to vacate wins from last year Barney’s name will come off the sports complex and when everything is weighed he will end up as the biggest flop in UK history. I know you love your daddy but come on. Like I said the guy is going to have some success when he’s given a 1000 failures. No legit ad would have survived joker and Bcg then enabled to give an underachieving coach a lifetime contract. Those happy have very low expectations

Last edited:
Reactions: HerrosHeroes
If tennis and rifle are your bag then yeah it’s successful. If we end up having to vacate wins from last year Barney’s name will come off the sports complex and when everything is weighed he will end up as the biggest flop in UK history. I know you love your daddy but come on. Like I said the guy is going to have some success when he’s given a 1000 failures. No legit ad would have survived joker and Bcg then enabled to give an underachieving coach a lifetime contract. Those happy have very low expectations
Who does he have dirt on?

If tennis, Olympic individual sports and rifle are your bag then yeah it’s successful. If we end up having to vacate wins from last year Barney’s name will come off the sports complex and when everything is weighed he will end up as the biggest flop in UK history. I know you love your daddy but come on. Like I said the guy is going to have some success when he’s given a 1000 failures. No legit ad would have survived joker and Bcg then enabled to give an underachieving coach a lifetime contract. Those happy have very low expectations
Sure thing message board guy. 1000 failures, thats a lot. I'm sure he'll be out of here any day now. Again, good luck with that and let me know how it works out.

In the meantime, Boudreaux's Butt Paste is $7.49 at Walgreens. I hope that works out for you too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT