ADVERTISEMENT

Uavel Got. Transfer From Samford

2Adulterers

Senior
Aug 11, 2015
No not STANFORD the school out West but Sanford I think he may have been a one star in High School
I guess with all hanging over their head you take what you can get :flushed:

It is actually Samford my wife graduated with a Pharmacy degree from there.
My bad Martin Newton (CM’s Son) is AD there and Scott Padgett is Head Basketball Coach WHAS’s Kent Spencer got so excited about this nothing transfer he was spitting all over himself .:(:(

My bad Martin Newton (CM’s Son) is AD there and Scott Padgett is Head Basketball Coach WHAS’s Kent Spencer got so excited about this nothing transfer he was spitting all over himself .:(:(
We live in Bham and I never attended a Samford game until they hired Padgett. After he was hired I go and wear my UK hat. He shoots me a thumbs up time to time.

Ramsey & Rutherford were talking like the kid is an equal replacement to Snyder. Must suck to pin ALL your hopes on grad transfers.

I've watched some highlight videos of him. He's slow and not very athletic. Seems like a pretty good passer with good court vision, finishes at the rim ok. His shot doesn't look great. U6 needs bodies so I guess he will help them in that regard, but I think he will struggle at this level.

Reactions: Rockford
But but it says here they will get so many great recruits now because of the success of D. Mitchell---->https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...r-louisville-basketball-chris-mack/593719002/

Still delusional....
Yes, Mitchell joins that 'long' list of 3-star Louisville players who went on to start in the NBA. Oh wait, there is no list. He's the one guy who fits that description.

Now, seriously, this move is a sign of desperation. They have to do something, and this is probably their best route.

Reactions: JC CATS
If I read the story right..........he is their first recruit......ha, ha, ha! They haven't even received their just rewards over the Bowen deal...........this will be the gift that just keeps giving........tough times ahead for U6........

Also, I feel like Mack has offered 85 scholarships since he took over at U6. I guess he's going with the "throw sh*t against the wall and see what sticks" approach to recruiting.

That dude has got it made. They know they are going to suck so he can just suck and cash checks. If he never gets it going he will sit on his couch and still cash checks.

Reactions: awf
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT