ADVERTISEMENT

Trust Ulis to lead

tank2009

Sophomore
Feb 12, 2009
This kid with his game and intelligence with extra minutes will lead us to final four.

I think Ulis, and our team, will be just fine.

We're still one of the top 10 teams or so.

This cry baby mentality is getting out of hand.

Ulis and Briscoe are the main reason why I'm not on the "OMFG1111! WE'Z GON BE NIT" train right now. I love that we're going to have an NYC guard and 2 Chicago guards.

Ulis is a little general out there making plays happen, a very smart, mature and skilled player. Matthews has chemistry with him and will surprise some people with his abilities, just watched his senior mixtape and he's a lot better than what we think and what he's being rated, he just needs to get a little stronger. Briscoe has so much swag it's hilarious to me, he looks like the cockiest dude on the planet in all his tapes and photos. Reminds me of a mix between Keith Bogans and Ramel Bradley in that respect. I expect him to get under the skin of many opposing players and coaches next season. I love the fact that he seems to rise to the occasion and wants to take over when the game is close late.

He wasn't a killer like Wall or a shooting machine like Knight but I don't know if I've ever seen a smarter freshman point guard than Tyler last year. If he improves like most players do from their 1st to 2nd year, he could be the best pg in the country.

He wasn't a killer like Wall or a shooting machine like Knight but I don't know if I've ever seen a smarter freshman point guard than Tyler last year. If he improves like most players do from their 1st to 2nd year, he could be the best pg in the country.
I think we shall be just fine. I think a lot of the so called experts are going to have trouble explaining what they are about to witness.

Reactions: DY9ASTY
A super player great 3 pt shooter, high BB IQ, I look forward to next yr with him with the other Ky guards.

Ulis and Briscoe will be fun combination in the backcourt.

They'll not take any $hit from any of the players. They'll make everyone work their ass off. Should be interesting.

He was 3rd in the country last year in assist/turnover ratio, and was the only freshman in the top 18 (Tyus Jones was 19th).

I think a lot of people don't quite get how good this kid is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT