ADVERTISEMENT

Tre Mitchell to visit this weekend!!!

7qcl3o.gif

I think it’s obvious Kentucky was talking to him before he even hit the portal lol. Taking a visits that quick tells me he’s a lock for UK.

Spin spin spin.
How is that spin? Here are some simple questions for you.

Yes or no, were people on this board saying that kids don't want to play for Cal?

Does Tre Mitchell not have other options or other schools that would want him?

If he commits here, does that mean that he wants to play for Cal?

Twitter rumors saying not so fast, no visit has been scheduled and he has heard from multiple schools and back to WVU is still possible 😒

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
Appreciate the encouragement my man. I'll try!
Absolutely. Hell of a lot better than the alternative. They shook. Running out of things to start agendas. "We only have 7 players" lol. "We are too young", nope. "No depth in the front court" uh uh. "Reeves sucks and he is for sure gone", false. What will be their NEXT agenda? Glad we didn't get that St. Johns roster some on here wanted. I think the need to put the CCC stupidity in its grave. But we know how it goes, the 1st BS internet rumor from NE West Missouri blogger who needs clicks and says Mitchell is headed there, they will fire back up.

Absolutely. Hell of a lot better than the alternative. They shook. Running out of things to start agendas. "We only have 7 players" lol. "We are too young", nope. "No depth in the front court" uh uh. "Reeves sucks and he is for sure gone", false. What will be their NEXT agenda? Glad we didn't get that St. Johns roster some on here wanted. I think the need to put the CCC stupidity in its grave. But we know how it goes, the 1st BS internet rumor from NE West Missouri blogger who needs clicks and says Mitchell is headed there, they will fire back up.
Pretty solid summary.

I actually read the guy post the first post about "he hasn't schedule a visit yet, DePaul, etc may also be involved, return to WVU not out of the question." They will repost that 100 times today, it's their only thread of hope it's a possible failure to sign Michell. But believe me they are searching every social media platform to find ANYTHING to post a negative comment. It's sad really.

Why would put the CCC moniker in its grave. That stands for can’t coach Cal. He can still recruit a bit since he has Orlando and Chin but his coaching still sucks. And unless he drastically changes his philosophy it always will. Talent won’t always save him.

Reactions: KENTUCKY_FLYER
Team could look like a very poor (impoverished even) man’s version of the 2012 team.

PG Top 10 recruit (Wagner/Teague)
SG Returning shooter (Reeves/Lamb)
SF Top 5 recruit (Edwards/MKG)
PF Experienced Power Forward (Mitchell/TJ)
C Top 5 recruit (Bradshaw/AD)

Team could look like a very poor (impoverished even) man’s version of the 2012 team.

PG Top 10 recruit (Wagner/Teague)
SG Returning shooter (Reeves/Lamb)
SF Top 5 recruit (Edwards/MKG)
PF Experienced Power Forward (Mitchell/TJ)
C Top 5 recruit (Bradshaw/AD)
I'll give you that, at least in principle. But soooooooo many deficiencies from that team were cleaned up with the transcendent talent in AD. Also, the depth behind them is where it falls further apart.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT