ADVERTISEMENT

Tim couch

jeffky

Sophomore
Sep 22, 2017
I know this is the basketball forum but with Tim's selection in the hof they were showing clips of Tim playing for Leslie County and brought back memories of how much I have aged and what a great athlete tim Was he averaged 28 pts a game in Basketball too

Reactions: J_Dee
I know this is the basketball forum but with Tim's selection in the hof they were showing clips of Tim playing for Leslie County and brought back memories of how much I have aged and what a great athlete tim Was he averaged 28 pts a game in Basketball too
Always wished he would have made it in the NFL.

Reactions: jrpross
Always wished he would have made it in the NFL.

As a Browns fan I can honestly say that it wasn't Tim's fault. Had he been drafted to any other organization he would have had a lot better career. He took a beating while playing for us. An absolute beating. There was little to no real potential on the teams he played for.

Anyone calling him is a bust is doing so without context.

As a Browns fan I can honestly say that it wasn't Tim's fault. Had he been drafted to any other organization he would have had a lot better career. He took a beating while playing for us. An absolute beating. There was little to no real potential on the teams he played for.

Anyone calling him is a bust is doing so without context.
^^^^^^^^^^

This is spot on...Tim took a beating every game.,...He had NO O-line...none....

AlohaCat

His wife is his best accomplishment!

720full.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT