ADVERTISEMENT

Ill apologize…

Mar 6, 2024
For cal. If you bought a full session book (like i almost did) for 700$+ Cal should refund everyones money from his own pocket. I traveled to every SEC tournament from 2013-2017, those were great times to go we won alot of games and i have great memories. If youve gone the past 6 years I am so sorry the product abysmal the results abysmal. UK fans travel so well and it hasnt been rewarded in fact id encourage ppl to stop wasting their money at this point cal has done nothing to earn the trust of the fanbase nor the support of the best fanbase in college basketball. Ruining our best team in 6 years is unacceptable

Last edited:
I feel bad for the fans that spent a lot of money and intended to make a vacation out of an extended SEC Tournament weekend in Nashville. I know everybody understands that there is no guarantee UK wins, but fans should be able to expect a blue-blood and the gold standard to beat a lower seeded team and win at least one game most years.

I feel bad for the fans that spent a lot of money and intended to make a vacation out of an extended SEC Tournament weekend in Nashville. I know everybody understands that there is no guarantee UK wins, but fans should be able to expect a blue-blood and the gold standard to beat a lower seeded team and win at least one game most years.
Nothing is guaranteed, but for the support the team gets and the money spent UK SHOULD WIN AT LEAST 1Game. Winning 1 game in the SECT in 4 years should be a fireable offense. Absolutely doing less with more

• Haha
Reactions: chiefcat420
Also. Defense.
When even a guy with novice knowledge of the game (though he does put in effort as an announcer and I don't hate the guy at all) like Tom Hart is 100% sure we aren't coming back because we aren't capable of getting stops...that should be F'ing EMBARRASSING to a guy getting paid as much as Cal is.

Reactions: chroix
I don't feel sorry for them. They should have learned by now. Plus the people spending all this money to watch the games are making it harder to get rid of him. Fan support has to decline a lot. We need a Vandy football style boycott in basketball to get their attention. If not, they won't change a thing.

We lost to A&M in the regular season. My question - what did our esteemed coaching staff learn from that loss that they applied to the game plan this time? I couldn't quite see it myself.
They never looked at film. That would take effort. We have 15 coaches sitting on that bench, none of them talk. Used to be a time where each coach had assigned duties. Used to be a time where they watched film to see how they lost a game, used to be a time where we went to the SEC tournament and actually won a game.

This is what really disappoints me though. The crowd last night consisted of a bunch of folks whose only chance to watch them play, comes at these tournaments. They save their money, take time off from work, sacrifice all year long, to be able to go to Nashville. Watching from home, I could hear how loud the place was, it was louder than Rupp. Electric atmosphere, all for naught as we came out unprepared to play. Once again, we opened flat, and pretty much let the other team beat us up and down the floor all night. I know he doesn’t care about this tournament, hell I’m not sure what he actually does care about, if anything. He owes that group of fans an apology. He should give all of them a refund. He is a great example of all of the leadership failures we have in this world today. Nobody cares about representing their folks, it’s all about ME and how much money I can make.

Basketball is over for me. Just another joy this bastard has stolen from me over the years. Tubby Smith was in the building. We should have told John to stay home and fondle his mutt’s nuts and let Tubby coach the team. I’m out.

Reactions: Catfan2226
We have a coach who simply doesn't care about the fans. It took a lot of us a while to notice it but it's so clear now.
He's taken everything we care about and haphazardly thrown it in a pile. He then pulled his pants down and took a poop on it. Then he lit it on fire. He's making us pay for that 9-16 session when we got upset at his coaching. He's going to show us. If he loses he doesn't care. If he wins it's going to be his way so he can say "Told you so".

Reactions: Catfan2226
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT