ADVERTISEMENT

A what if question about this years team...

Uncle Adolph

Junior
Aug 9, 2019
With big Z now eligible and if Adou gets healthy, would this team be in the conversation for one of Cals deepest and most talented teams ?

Let’s compare to 2015 by most minutes played. We’ll include Poythress in 2015, and rank Z 10th this year, replacing Burks.

1. WCS vs Tre Mitchell - WCS
2. Aaron vs. Reeves - push
3. Andrew vs. DJ -push
4. Ulis vs. Reed - Reed
5. Trey vs. Justin - Trey
6. Booker vs. Adou - Booker
7. KAT vs. Rob - KAT
8. Poythress vs. Bradshaw - Poythress
9. Dakari vs. Onyenso - Dakari
10. Lee vs Z - TBD/push

I’ve got it at 6-1-3 in favor of 2015, measuring by minutes per game. Bearing in mind the experience level of guys like the twins, WCS, and Poy.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Let’s compare to 2015 by most minutes played. We’ll include Poythress in 2015, and rank Z 10th this year, replacing Burks.

1. WCS vs Tre Mitchell - WCS
2. Aaron vs. Reeves - push
3. Andrew vs. DJ -push
4. Ulis vs. Reed - Reed
5. Trey vs. Justin - Trey
6. Booker vs. Adou - Booker
7. KAT vs. Rob - KAT
8. Poythress vs. Bradshaw - Poythress
9. Dakari vs. Onyenso - Dakari
10. Lee vs Z - TBD/push

I’ve got it at 6-1-3 in favor of 2015, measuring by minutes per game. Bearing in mind the experience level of guys like the twins, WCS, and Poy.
Wagner is better than both Harrisons.

Wagner is better than both Harrisons.
You could argue that. But also, Aaron Harrison carried us on his back all the way to the championship game with clutch buckets, and he and his brother won 38 straight games as starters.

So, while I agree that Wagner has more upside, I’m not sure he’s done anything to date for me to rank him as a better college player.

You could argue that. But also, Aaron Harrison carried us on his back all the way to the championship game with clutch buckets, and he and his brother won 38 straight games as starters.

So, while I agree that Wagner has more upside, I’m not sure he’s done anything to date for me to rank him as a better college player.
If he plays half as many games you'll see what I mean.

If he plays half as many games you'll see what I mean.
I don’t know what you’re arguing about. I already see what he is. But the twins still won 38 straight and made two Final Fours. So DJ has some work to do before I would clearly move him ahead of them. He can. I hope he does.

I don’t know what you’re arguing about. I already see what he is. But the twins still won 38 straight and made two Final Fours. So DJ has some work to do before I would clearly move him ahead of them. He can. I hope he does.
I'm not meaning to argue just think that Wagner is better.

Reactions: Aike
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT