ADVERTISEMENT

This is in Fayette County Schools

The above is now in Fayette County Public School buildings. I’m afraid before long they will be teaching lessons in the classroom on the subject. We saw how horrible the scores were for the schools. Why can’t they just focus on a normal education? It’s hard enough being a kid, then you throw all these other things in their face.

That's really the goal. Overload them with things that don't educate and prepare them for the real world, things that will distract them, make them second guess everything, and things that will get them into trouble. It's been the goal of the NEA for a long time. They want consumers, not thinkers.

Reactions: UK till Death
Shoot, that poster is going to make my kid stupid! This is definitely going to have an effect on something!

Were you around in 1950? The term gay meant happy in those days, not homosexuality or lesbianism. So you are correct gays as homosexuals did not exist. But homosexuals were in society and were known as homosexuals, it just wasn't taught to children and glorified in schools.

Some of the biggest stars of the 1950's were homosexuals. Rock Hudson, Liberace, Cliff Montgomery, Tab Hunter, Vincent Price, Greta Garbo, just to name a few. The list is very, very long. They went about their lives and private lives and no one bothered them. The public knew and just didn't make a big deal out of it. We still went to their movies and enjoyed their music.

The difference in 1950 compared to today is, "gays" were not militant and political.

... nor fascist as they are today.

Anyone who chooses not to read the political thread, this is just a taste of whats in there. False bravado, fake outrage, world is ending mentality, hate towards gay and trans people, and overall ridiculous opinions deemed as fact.

You seem to think the political thread is a thread for people to discuss politics. It’s not. At one point in time a long time ago (like 15 years ago) there was actually a political forum, just like basketball and football. It was just thread after thread of politics. They closed it down because they couldn’t control it but then the political loons came to the general discussion board and started ruining it. After pleading to the mods they made the politics thread. It’s basically a cage to put all the political weirdos in so they dont ruin everything else, almost like a bright bug zapper to a swarm of mosquitoes. You’re not supposed to look into it, open, or read it. It’s just a cage to confine the political psychopaths so that the rest of us can just enjoy normal and random conversation.

The fake outrage is hilarious. Did anyone even bother to ask the OP what this pic is from? Which school? When was it taken? Etc?

I mean clearly a still image with zero context tells an ENTIRE story, but it would be nice to know more. But continue on with your misery.

Reactions: chroix
The fake outrage is hilarious. Did anyone even bother to ask the OP what this pic is from? Which school? When was it taken? Etc?

I mean clearly a still image with zero context tells an ENTIRE story, but it would be nice to know more. But continue on with your misery.

We should start a poll and see what the percentage of people that have posted pissed off in this thread have young, school aged children. Just out of curiosity honestly.

Reactions: chroix
This board is littered with feigned outrage that should really just be swept into the political thread.
I used to agree with this but we've become so divided and the political climate so hot that almost every subject is political now. You could probably make a case for almost any thread on here belonging on the political thread at some point. Might as well accept it.

So it's political to focus on someone's sexual preference but not their race for something like Black History Month?

Interesting. Guess it's only political to focus on race when it fits your narrative...
I can't speak for who you are quoting but yes sexuality and race have both been politicized. Both need to be seen as an insignificant part of who a person is. We don't care if a person has green eyes, or if they are left handed. The color of one's skin and who they sleep with should be thought of in the same light. But we will never get there because a certain segment of the population believe that's all that is important about a person.

I can't speak for who you are quoting but yes sexuality and race have both been politicized. Both need to be seen as an insignificant part of who a person is. We don't care if a person has green eyes, or if they are left handed. The color of one's skin and who they sleep with should be thought of in the same light. But we will never get there because a certain segment of the population believe that's all that is important about a person.

Or it's important, in the right context, to teach people that at one time in our history it was OK to hate and ostracize people for those differences (much like we learn about religion in history) and that it's important that we don't make those same mistakes again. Is it possible that sign was up during an awareness event of some sort? Maybe a temporary sign because of some historical course? Who knows?

What I do know is that there are enough kids that would narc out a teacher if they are really doing the things people in this thread seem to think they are (grooming students, teaching about gender reassignment surgery in gruesome detail, etc.)

Reactions: ganner918
We should start a poll and see what the percentage of people that have posted pissed off in this thread have young, school aged children. Just out of curiosity honestly.

5, 3, and 7 months. Thankfully the older two are in private school. Would homeschool before going public school. And shit like this is part of the reason why.

What would be a more interesting question is which of the posters that defend the introduction of sexuality into schools don’t have children.

And lol at people complaining about schools teaching morals and indoctrinating when that is one of the foundations of the American educational

I’m not sure what school it is, but it does say Fayette County and was shared by someone who has a daughter employed by the schools.
It’s not the first time I’ve seen this type of stuff in FCPS.

5, 3, and 7 months. Thankfully the older two are in private school. Would homeschool before going public school. And shit like this is part of the reason why.

What would be a more interesting question is which of the posters that defend the introduction of sexuality into schools don’t have children.

Same here 5,3, and 1. Sometimes I think what the hell did I do lol. Crazy life right now.

Reactions: phunterd
Or it's important, in the right context, to teach people that at one time in our history it was OK to hate and ostracize people for those differences (much like we learn about religion in history) and that it's important that we don't make those same mistakes again. Is it possible that sign was up during an awareness event of some sort? Maybe a temporary sign because of some historical course? Who knows?

What I do know is that there are enough kids that would narc out a teacher if they are really doing the things people in this thread seem to think they are (grooming students, teaching about gender reassignment surgery in gruesome detail, etc.)
Teaching history is one thing and I agree completely. and without context, it is hard to know what that sign even is. But to be blunt, the gay rights movement has been hijacked by some crazy people. Drag queens in schools? 72 genders? Gay pride parades where people are fully nude and some are led around on leashes like dogs? Schools that encourage gender confusion and then hide it from parents?

People are rightly fed up.

When Maher sees a problem but libs on this board are still like...

R.fa16b4bed203aee1831b9981e90cc0e5

I have a 15 year old daughter that is very open with my wife and mostly with me (not always of course). My concern with this type of "exposure" that is happening not just in schools but all over social media, the general media and just about any other outlet that has bowed to the woke culture, is that it is 100% a war on the conservative nuclear family. If you watch commercials on tv, series or movies on streaming services or what is being pushed down their throat on tiktok, IG or other social media it's that you are NOT normal if you date someone the same color, or aren't at bi-sexual if you are a woman, or if you are married and happy. My daughter told me one day in from of my 19 year old son that half her friends think they are bi-sexual and my son about lost it. He said nothing like that happened during his time through the same schools. So within 5 years it is changing what normal means to these kids, and more importantly the girls. That's my issue with it and I have discussions with my daughter to make sure she does understand what normal is to us and that its perfectly fine to take that path. If you choose another path, so be it.

Anyone who chooses not to read the political thread, this is just a taste of whats in there. False bravado, fake outrage, world is ending mentality, hate towards gay and trans people, and overall ridiculous opinions deemed as fact.
LOL. Coming from you this is hilarious.

"OMG! COVID IS GONNA KILL US!" "WE GOTTA PAY MORE IN TAXES FOR CLIMATE CHANGE! FLORIDA WILL BE UNDER WATER BY SPRING BREAK!" "THERE ARE NAZIS EVERYWHERE LEAVING SECRET NOTES ON RACE ACTIVISTS CARS!" "WEAR A MASK!" " GET THE SHOT OR YOU'LL DIE!" "JUSSIE SMOLLETT WAS ATTACKED BY MAGATS!" "MEN CAN GET PREGNANT!" "GET YOUR BOOSTER!" "IF YOU DON'T WANT A MAN IN A DRESS AND FISHNET STOCKINGS DANCING FOR YOUR 7 YEAR OLD, YOU'RE A BIGOT!"

You're the worst.

"OMG! COVID IS GONNA KILL US!" "WE GOTTA PAY MORE IN TAXES FOR CLIMATE CHANGE! FLORIDA WILL BE UNDER WATER BY SPRING BREAK!" "THERE ARE NAZIS EVERYWHERE LEAVING SECRET NOTES ON RACE ACTIVISTS CARS!" "WEAR A MASK!" " GET THE SHOT OR YOU'LL DIE!" "JUSSIE SMOLLETT WAS ATTACKED BY MAGATS!" "MEN CAN GET PREGNANT!" "GET YOUR BOOSTER!" "IF YOU DON'T WANT A MAN IN A DRESS AND FISHNET STOCKINGS DANCING FOR YOUR 7 YEAR OLD, YOU'RE A BIGOT!"

You're the worst.
Lol..spot on..you could about say everything is political these days.

The sociological study taking place in this country is interesting. For years we heard homosexuality was innate. People looked for the gay gene, but it never appeared OR they realized that such identification in a world of abortion killings probably did not need such evidence. Now, we see that not all homosexuality or gender confusion is innate, because as we promote those things, more and more kids are concluding that they are LGTQB+++. We are impressionable creatures. I have a gay friend who has two boys younger than 10. One has announced he is gay and one has informed he is a girl.

Reactions: VaxxedObamaCat

You're the worst.
Stop projecting like a lunatic. You quoted me and then acted as if I've said any of those things. My id comes from a band. Yours is a trolling political name which means you were someone else, somehow found yourself banned for possibly typing dumb shit, and returned to just troll. Again, stop projecting your issues on others.

• Haha
Reactions: Caveman Catfan
I think I read that something like 40% of Gen Z identifies as 'fluid' which didn't even exist as a concept until maybe 10 years ago. So, we're supposed to believe that almost half a whole generation is naturally 'fluid' or perhaps other people/culture has influenced/indoctrinated them to believe this. It does seem like a coordinated effort to mess up as many children as possible with confusing gender roles, transitioning, keeping major, life-changing issues from your parents, etc. I'd like to think it's just a few deranged individuals driving this trend but, because it's so widespread throughout our culture (and not in any other countries, suprisingly - not), it's hard not to begin to believe it's on purpose.

I think I read that something like 40% of Gen Z identifies as 'fluid' which didn't even exist as a concept until maybe 10 years ago. So, we're supposed to believe that almost half a whole generation is naturally 'fluid' or perhaps other people/culture has influenced/indoctrinated them to believe this. It does seem like a coordinated effort to mess up as many children as possible with confusing gender roles, transitioning, keeping major, life-changing issues from your parents, etc. I'd like to think it's just a few deranged individuals driving this trend but, because it's so widespread throughout our culture (and not in any other countries, suprisingly - not), it's hard not to begin to believe it's on purpose.
Yes, I've seen this first hand as well and it pisses me off. These indoctrination camps they call schools are ruining children's lives.

The sociological study taking place in this country is interesting. For years we heard homosexuality was innate. People looked for the gay gene, but it never appeared OR they realized that such identification in a world of abortion killings probably did not need such evidence. Now, we see that not all homosexuality or gender confusion is innate, because as we promote those things, more and more kids are concluding that they are LGTQB+++. We are impressionable creatures. I have a gay friend who has two boys younger than 10. One has announced he is gay and one has informed he is a girl.
Precisely and that is exactly why teachers, administrators and school board members who promote this should be brought on child abuse charges. I've seen it and you are correct.

My id comes from a band. Yours is a trolling political name which means you were someone else, somehow found yourself banned for possibly typing dumb shit, and returned to just troll.

I don’t believe belittling someone for their choice in IDs is nice. We need a diversity of IDs and everyone’s ID is as good as another’s. Do better, please.

Don't really care about the gay issue. I support civil unions for those folks. Who really cares? Just prefer it not be rammed down the throats of our kids. I don't think sexual preferences have much relevance in schools outside of a biology or health classroom that is teaching only the essential topics involved there. Like it used to be.

They lose me at the T, though. That's a completely different issue overall and one I do not take seriously or support.

-kid brought gun to school...told another kid, that kid reported it. One kid arrested...may have been a few more involved they are being looked into.
So they bring all the parents to pick up their kids even when it’s already being handled?

In my city they just arrest the kid and everyone proceeds as normal

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT