ADVERTISEMENT

Think I’ll bow out for a couple weeks…

kafka0117

Junior
Nov 8, 2004
…while some (not all) of y’all absolutely trash and delegitimize any candidate not named Hurley. And he wouldn’t come here for any amount of $$

You came out of the gate bad-mouthing Drew. Now, after you harassed him at lunch and his family in Lexington, he turns us down. I can’t imagine why.

At times, our over-the-top behavior works against us

I've never seen the OP before, and I certainly don't remember him making any significant contribution to the message board before.

The crazy fans are part of the job. If Drew couldn't handle that he doesn't need to be here. The fanbase can be weaponized for good. When you channel them they support you to hell and back. They also will put money into NIL. It's part of what makes the job, the job.

Reactions: Short-Dawg-69
Where are y’all getting that Drew was harassed at lunch?
Apparently somebody called the Mexican restauarant in Waco and asked to speak to him and whoever answered the phone took it over to Drew's booth and handed it to him and the fan begged him to come.

Not sure if true, but wouldn't put it past some dolt to do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: stereonut
This isn’t an airport, you don’t have to announce your departure.
This. Attention whores who “announce” they’re leaving are hilariously deluded.

If you no longer want to post, then just stop. No need to tell us. We don’t care.

Reactions: CELTICAT
OP, you nailed it.
Been a lot of ridiculous stuff on this board in the last few days. The obsession with Hurley and Donovan has been way over the line. I can understand being passionate but, it's gone well past that on more than a few occasions.

The crazy fans are part of the job. If Drew couldn't handle that he doesn't need to be here. The fanbase can be weaponized for good. When you channel them they support you to hell and back. They also will put money into NIL. It's part of what makes the job, the job.
Don’t forget will travel with the team like no other.

Reactions: RunninRichie
…while some (not all) of y’all absolutely trash and delegitimize any candidate not named Hurley. And he wouldn’t come here for any amount of $$

You came out of the gate bad-mouthing Drew. Now, after you harassed him at lunch and his family in Lexington, he turns us down. I can’t imagine why.

We are going to miss your 162 posts a year since 2004

100%

Reactions: thedahc
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT