ADVERTISEMENT

4 * Braylon mullins #32 overall visiting next week

Look at his 2 and 3 point shooting percentages. Must be one of the very best shooters in the class. Get ALL of the best shooters can get here. Every top school in the country wants him. Fortunately we have a shot because of the shoot happy offense Pope uses and unlike any other around. Most of the very best shooters should want to come here because of that alone.

I can’t imagine how good recruiting will be after the Pope offense shows out next year. However a read and react offense is going to take plenty of on court time to come together.

Not just his offense. Pope's coaching style and fun attitude and hands on approach and warm, genuine personality is going to be nationally known and players are going to see a great team with a great coach and WANT to play for him. The practice videos are giving us a taste of his coaching philosophy and if you're a recruit seeing that, you're envisioning a great time on a run and gun high octane top team.

I can’t imagine how good recruiting will be after the Pope offense shows out next year. However a read and react offense is going to take plenty of on court time to come together.
I doubt people are this patient, but I feel it might take more than one year. He apparentsly runs a lot of complex stuff.

Reactions: Short-Dawg-69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT