ADVERTISEMENT

Thiero must be banged up or sick

I thought the team looked good. Pro Day with the new coach that was just brought on is good for this team.
Guys were looking for their shots but this is a very unselfish group overall.
I'm really hoping Burks breaks out this year as we really need a low post scorer.

bees-tommy.gif

Thiero- Out
Ugo- Out
Bradshaw- Out
Hart- Out

This is before real practice even begins. Unreal. Then once the season starts we'll have someone who pouts and either sits out games or quits the team completely as it's happened several times the last few seasons.
It's all about pro day and the NBA, every day, all day at the University of Kentucky now.

Thiero- Out
Ugo- Out
Bradshaw- Out
Hart- Out

This is before real practice even begins. Unreal. Then once the season starts we'll have someone who pouts and either sits out games or quits the team completely as it's happened several times the last few seasons.
this is how it starts every year... Thiero is key in my opinion, but around Nov 1 Cal will tell us that he needs 2 more weeks, that will turn into another week and a half. Then when he does come back he will be out of shape for another 2 weeks. Then he'll have another mild tweek to it that will take another week and a half. We will see him in a boot and realize we have never heard the real story. He might be back for the SECT... Thiero never plays another game at UK. He will be playing 6 months later in the NBA going all out.

Lets see, I'm a top ten high school burger boy, where do I want to go to school? Where they bring NBA scouts in and 3 to 7 players get big checks at the end of the year like clockwork, Noway! Screw that., I wanna play four years in some liniment and jock strap smelling gym in Podunk University, where the senior discount/Depends fans keep dropping by to show me their old VHS copies of Hoosiers and I get to wear a letter jacket and crew cut and the coach sends me to a locked toilet when I mess up.

Thiero- Out
Ugo- Out
Bradshaw- Out
Hart- Out

What happened with Hart? I thought he played a lot more in the Pro Day because Thiero got hurt. Did he get hurt too at some point during the scrimmage?

It's the players who seem to do that - not the fans.
Really? I don’t see any players whining on this thread. In fact I have never seen a player whine on this board. I have seen plenty of so called fans whine, piss and moan every time one of the players blows their nose.

Really? I don’t see any players whining on this thread. In fact I have never seen a player whine on this board. I have seen plenty of so called fans whine, piss and moan every time one of the players blows their nose.
Hmm. Did you even use the word whining in the post I responded to? You said fans would "cancel the season".

And what I said was the only ones canceling seasons has been the players. Specifically the ones who have opted out of playing or quit playing. There have been several.

Seems like you changed your tune/wording from my reply to yours.

I saw Thiero taking pine riding lessons. It’s harder than it looks because you have to learn to keep your balance just with your thighs. Similar to the equestrian concept of posting on a trot. He was starting to get the hang of it when I saw him. I think he’ll do okay.

Hmm. Did you even use the word whining in the post I responded to? You said fans would "cancel the season".

And what I said was the only ones canceling seasons has been the players. Specifically the ones who have opted out of playing or quit playing. There have been several.

Seems like you changed your tune/wording from my reply to yours.
Seems like you struggle with sarcasm.

What happened with Hart? I thought he played a lot more in the Pro Day because Thiero got hurt. Did he get hurt too at some point during the scrimmage?
I was wondering the same thing. I thought I read that he did real well and was red hot shooting 3 pointers. Didn't watch so could someone please tell us why he is on the list of players who are out?

I don't believe he is out. Happy to see he was noticed by the scouts and us too. If you haven't checked out Joey before he came to UK there are some highlights that will make you go whoa that is chapmanish

Reactions: rivercatinfl
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT