ADVERTISEMENT

UKBB4EVER - GET IN HERE!

lakercat

Senior
Jul 17, 2003
Let's talk about tonight. Did Cal perform to your expectations tonight? Did you see what Tennessee did against the Peacocks of St. Peter's tonight? Isn't it crazy that we have only won TWO postseason games of any kind since 2019? I like our 2-7 record in the postseason. It's special, isn't it? Do you think we win it all if we would have gotten past those mighty Golden Grizzlies of Oakland (they're in Michigan, not California). Just checking in.

Did Tubby ever lose to a 15 and a 14 seed? Did he ever miss the tournament, or have a losing season at UK? @JFCats22, @MdWIldcat55 and @DreadLox, feel free to chime in. Of course I wanted Kentucky to win, but they didn't so, I think we need to discuss this. Is Cal still the right man for the job?

Let's talk about tonight. Did Cal perform to your expectations tonight? Did you see what Tennessee did against the Peacocks of St. Peter's tonight? Isn't it crazy that we have only won TWO postseason games of any kind since 2019? I like our 2-7 record in the postseason. It's special, isn't it? Do you think we win it all if we would have gotten past those mighty Golden Grizzlies of Oakland (they're in Michigan, not California). Just checking in.

Did Tubby ever lose to a 15 and a 14 seed? Did he ever miss the tournament, or have a losing season at UK? @JFCats22, @MdWIldcat55 and @DreadLox, feel free to chime in. Of course I wanted Kentucky to win, but they didn't so, I think we need to discuss this. Is Cal still the right man for the job?
We won’t see @UKBB4Ever until next year when the pre season hype phase is in full effect. He/she will then talk about how all this talk of Cal’s decline is not true and won’t be backed up by anything from reality.

Cal has to go. And I believe he will, one way or another. There's no way we can trot this washed up clown out there again come October. And Mitch Barnhart needs to join him in hitting the road. Both have been here too long.
I used to hate watching the end of Tubbies years get dominated by teams with more talent, but I don’t think it’s worse than having the best team go down year after year for no reason other than lack of coaching.

Probably Clay Travis.

Kentucky head coaches' records in their last 126 games at the school:

- Rick Pitino: 110-16 (.873)
- Adolph Rupp: 104-22 (.825)
- Joe B. Hall: 92-34 (.730)
- Tubby Smith: 91-35 (.722)
- Eddie Sutton: 87-39 (.690)
- John Calipari: 80-46 (.635)

Gillespie only coached 67 games and was 40-27 (.597). Think about this, my how far we have fallen!

Last edited:
He's probably at the airport in his cheerleading skirt and Pom Poms waiting for Johnny's plane to land.....
You all don’t think that guy is real, do you? I’ve always thought it was known he’s just sone person that is sticking to his shtick no matter what to hate people in.
I mean, I think this guy makes multiple accounts with the purpose of trolling, but if this is the hill on which he wants to die, it’s worth a discussion.

Reactions: Cantblockme

Gillespie only coached 67 games and was 40-27 (.597). Think about this, my how far we have fallen!
Worst basketball coach in Kentucky Basketball History. No one did so little with so much. GO CATS!!

A part of my brain is fully convinced it's a family member or on someone's payroll. I think it's deeper than just a troll.
I’m beginning to think that this dude is playing 4D Chess with us. He’s playing us like Cal....

Worst basketball coach in Kentucky Basketball History. No one did so little with so much. GO CATS!!
and everyone used to say the same thing about Dean Smith.
The squeaky Mr Clean at the squeaky clean UNC.

I’m beginning to think that this dude is playing 4D Chess with us. He’s playing us like Cal....
It’s not that complicated. He’s either a rival fan trolling the board, or he’s a sock account for another poster here who uses that account to troll and rile people up.

Those are the only two explanations. But I can assure you, he’s not playing chess with anyone who knows the game.

And Tubby was fired for much, much less of a disappointing finish than Cal has now.

He tried pulling his head from Cows rear end. It's been un there so long though the skin is grafted in

But so many of Cal’s sucks on this message board are content with these losses. We’re becoming Indiana Basketball!!! Thanks again, Mitch!!!!!

Tubby wasn't fired. Seems like a lot of people don't know that.

I keep seeing this and it baffles me. It’s fair to say Tubby was pressured out, but he was NOT fired.

To break it down for everyone:
Rupp - Retired
Hall - Retired
Sutton - Resigned before he was fired
Pitino - left to take another job
Smith - left to take another job
Gillispie - fired
Cal - ???

If you want to see why we don’t game plan or look prepared at all my conspiracy theory is the ukbball4ever poster is John calipari himself and spends his time on here instead of his job.

Which I understand with a lifetime contract why worry about anything but a message board?

He never posts during games that I’ve seen and always has the craziest takes with not a single ounce of criticism for cal.

That’s impossible to do even if you are a sunshine pumper.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT