ADVERTISEMENT

They’re all laughing at us

Maybe it's karma. We've been laughing our asses off at UofL for a few years now...and IU for two decades.
If Karma were truly real and not a fickle b word, KU would have been sanctioned to hell and back. So would UNC. Hell, the bagman for Duke would've sent some body to prison.

There is no Tooth Fairy, there is no Easter Bunny, and sadly, there is no Queen of England.

Why would I be embarrassed by someone I don't know. It's business, nor personal.
Cal does have to go though.

Reactions: MO_Blue
If Karma were truly real and not a fickle b word, KU would have been sanctioned to hell and back. So would UNC. Hell, the bagman for Duke would've sent some body to prison.

There is no Tooth Fairy, there is no Easter Bunny, and sadly, there is no Queen of England.
That reminds me of a joke: The tooth fairy, Easter bunny and the Queen of England walked into a bar..."

Sorry.

Reactions: MO_Blue

No, but there is a Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. So maybe there's hope.

Nba Draft Basketball GIF by NBA
our biggest night!!!

• Angry
Reactions: NociHTTP
I was gonna pose that question. I remember they had a slew of first weekend flameouts for a stretch. Does anyone remember how many? How long did that last?

KU lost as a 3 seed in 2005 to Bucknell and lost as a 4 seed to Bradley in 2006. They followed that up with an Elite 8 in 2007 and a national title in 2008.

They also lost in the second round a lot (2010, 2014, 2015, 2019, 2021, 2023).

Duke lost to 15 seed Lehigh in 2012 and 14 seed Mercer in 2014. They won a title the next year, though.

Reactions: Rockfly78

About to say the same thing about their king. My husband is upset with the news.

Living up around Columbus Ohio had my KY gear on at Speedway today, people were actually sympathetic and asked if I was ok. One guy came up said he grew up a KY fan his mother was a huge Pitino fan. It’s a Football thing they don’t care very much about Basketball around here. But even the Football crowd said CAL can’t survive this.

I remember when it was so easy to make fun of KU and Duke for their first round major upsets because we didn’t have any. Now we’ve become the poster boy despite having more talent than anyone. An unbelievable dropping of the bag by Calipari

Has anyone point blank asked him if he thinks he’s doing a good job and/or how he would rate his performance? Like there is no escaping losing to a 15 and a 14 and only one NCAAT win in 5 years as just an objectively shitty job. At the best program in college basketball with insane talent no less. The more I think about it, the more depressing and ridiculous it all sounds.

Another reason to fire Cow. All of college basketball is laughing at us. He’s turned us into a laughing stock. I know o shouldn’t care but it really bothers me seeing other fans going on UK forums/videos and laughing at our failures.

I hate you Cal.
This is horrible. Because this fan base NEVER laughs at another school after a bad loss.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT