ADVERTISEMENT

The Ukraine war. (Yes, we'll mind our manners)

Hitler and Putin both have appetites for expansion. Kissinger tried to appease Hitler, it failed. It will with Putin.

You're not russian bots. Just idiots, brainwashed by cable news and tweets. Though that warrior poet guy was definitely glowing.
Wait. You think Henry Kissinger had some involvement with appeasing Hitler? The US Secretary of State from the 70’s? Are you thinking of Neville Chamberlain?

1956 and 1968, when the USSR invaded TRUE Western Civilization, were a thousand times worse than this Civil War, yet we did nothing, yet ultimately, the world did not have World War 3 and it could have, had hotheads like you been in charge. Wake up to the real world, man. If Hungary wasn't worth a war in '56, then how in the world is the shithole Ukraine worth it now. If Prague, possibly the greatest and most beautiful city in the world, wasn't worth fighting to protect in 1968, you think I care about some Third World adjunct of Russia?
I’m curious, do you support funding Israel?

Richie, were the czars cruel to your people? I don't care. I don't hate Spain because they were mean to my people. Get over it.

Reactions: hmt5000
90 miles isn't off the coast of anything. Might as well say 1500 miles is off the coast. Territorial waters end at 12 miles.

It’s not on the coast, so it must be off the coast. Now, 90 miles is not just off the coast, but it is off the coast. English.

What’s that have to do with Hitler?
It doesn’t. I was just making a smart ass remark about Kissinger. Because he liked to “talk” things out with Russia. Similarly to how that guy things we can just talk it out with Russia, lol.

Oh, Elaine, are you afraid that someone might actually believe that was your quote from 1933? Gosh, sweetie, I did not even know you existed in 1933. Bless your heart. Please accept my apology.
You'll say anything to suit you immediate need. Elaine? WTF is that? sweetie? You're just backtracking COA. Keep the apology to go with the lie.

1956 and 1968, when the USSR invaded TRUE Western Civilization, were a thousand times worse than this Civil War, yet we did nothing, yet ultimately, the world did not have World War 3 and it could have, had hotheads like you been in charge. Wake up to the real world, man. If Hungary wasn't worth a war in '56, then how in the world is the shithole Ukraine worth it now. If Prague, possibly the greatest and most beautiful city in the world, wasn't worth fighting to protect in 1968, you think I care about some Third World adjunct of Russia?
Poor analogy. Worth it or not, Czechia & Hungary were controlled by Russia/USSR & their armed forces then. Ukraine isn't controlled by Russia - yet. Let's keep it that way.

It’s not on the coast, so it must be off the coast. Now, 90 miles is not just off the coast, but it is off the coast. English.
Not really. If 90 miles is off the coast, why isn't Morocco off the coast at 1500-2000 miles? Where does off the coast end? 90 miles it just out there in the ocean.

The whole reason for 90 miles being described as off the coast here over & over is to portray a non-existent raised danger that has caused many here to shit their pants. If 90 miles is a danger, so is 1500 miles such that there's no reason for a distinction.

Poor analogy. Worth it or not, Czechia & Hungary were controlled by Russia/USSR & their armed forces then. Ukraine isn't controlled by Russia - yet. Let's keep it that way.
Nah, who cares about that, and, what's more, Hungary and Czechia are two pillars of the West, whereas the Ukraine is nothing more than a Soviet "stan" hellhole. Who gives a rat's ass. What's more, Hungary and Czechoslovakia were absolutely sovereign countries, even if in the Warsaw Pact, so I am not impressed your dismissive attitude about this. Here's the reality, old man, we didn't fight for them because the USSR had nukes. They didn't fight us over all the awful shit we did Central and South America because WE have nukes. Welcome to the real world.

Nah, who cares about that, and, what's more, Hungary and Czechia are two pillars of the West, whereas the Ukraine is nothing more than a Soviet "stan" hellhole. Who gives a rat's ass. What's more, Hungary and Czechoslovakia were absolutely sovereign countries, even if in the Warsaw Pact, so I am not impressed your dismissive attitude about this. Here's the reality, old man, we didn't fight for them because the USSR had nukes. They didn't fight us over all the awful shit we did Central and South America because WE have nukes. Welcome to the real world.
We didn’t fight them in 1968 because Vietnam, lmao.

We didn’t fight them in 1968 because Vietnam, lmao.
I'd say Prague might just be a little more important than Vietnam. We didn't defend Prague, because that would have meant a real war. With nukes. On what planet would have Vietnam been more relevant than Czechoslovokia in 1968?

I'd say Prague might just be a little more important than Vietnam. We didn't defend Prague, because that would have meant a real war. With nukes. On what planet would have Vietnam been more relevant than Czechoslovokia in 1968?
Good luck trying to drum up support for a two front war. With Vietnam already being unpopular in the US.

Old man comment is a pretty dismissive attitude you ageist. (BTW, Trump is older than me.)

As for the rest, it's BS. They were sovereign in name only, not absolutely.

Why would Russia use nukes? Wasn't their territory. Or was it?

Good luck trying to drum up support for a two front war. With Vietnam already being unpopular in the US.
Good luck trying to drum up support to fight for the Ukraine, it ain't happening, because no-one wants your stinking war.
Good luck, if you want a draft and, if you think Vietnam was an unpopular war, wait until you lunatics get us into a real war, with nukes. But at least we won't need a draft for your war. After a few minutes of such a war, there would be very few people able to be drafted, and only rubble to fight for, in any event.

Good luck trying to drum up support to fight for the Ukraine, it ain't happening, because no-one wants your stinking war.
Good luck, if you want a draft and, if you think Vietnam was an unpopular war, wait until you lunatics get us into a real war, with nukes. But at least we won't need a draft for your war. After a few minutes of such a war, there would be very few people able to be drafted, and only rubble to fight for, in any event.
Ok man we get it, you played too much COD4 campaign, but calm down.

Everyone knows the best way to avoid a war with a dictator, is to stop and do nothing.

I do like how you think as soon as war is declared nukes are launching. No questions asked. No second guesses, no attempts at duking this out with real weapons. Everyone is ready to die. Not even any conventional warfare tried at all? Really?

Last edited:
Old man comment is a pretty dismissive attitude you ageist. (BTW, Trump is older than me.)

As for the rest, it's BS. They were sovereign in name only, not absolutely.

Why would Russia use nukes? Wasn't their territory. Or was it?
They were, and are, two of the pillars of the West. The Ukraine is basically a Russian territory and a shitty one, at that. Russia has contributed FAR more to the world in culture than the Ukraine, even per capita, I don't know how much clear this can be. Obviously, so have Czechia and Hungary, particularly the former, so they were worth fighting for, even if we couldn't, because, we didn't want World War 3. I'd personally rather fight to protect the Bahamas than that shithole over there. That's my back yard, not God knows where.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
Ok man we get it, you played too much COD4 campaign, but calm down.

Everyone knows the best way to avoid a war with a dictator, is to stop and do nothing.

I do like how you think as soon as war is declared nukes are launching. No questions asked. No second guesses, no attempts at duking this out with real weapons. Everyone is ready to die. Not even any conventional warfare tried at all? Really?
Dictator, what about! The USSR was far more odious than the Russia of Putin, which is a Christian and righteous nation, by the way, not stinking Marxists, yet we managed to deal with the USSR without aggravating a war? Why do you want a war, anyway?

• Haha
They were, and are, two of the pillars of the West. The Ukraine is basically a Russian territory and a shitty one, at that. Russia has contributed FAR more to the world in culture than the Ukraine, even per capita, I don't know how much clear this can be. Obviously, so have Czechia and Hungary, particularly the former, so they were worth fighting for, even if we couldn't, because, we didn't want World War 3. I'd personally rather fight to protect the Bahamas than that shithole over there. That's my back yard, not God knows where.

So you'd rather fight for the Bahamas, but not Ukraine? And your reasoning is??? Because it's a nice place? Lol, wtf?

You know the US is in NATO right? So whether you like it or not, Europe is our backyard too.

Dictator, what about! The USSR was far more odious than the Russia of Putin, which is a Christian and righteous nation, by the way, not stinking Marxists, yet we managed to deal with the USSR without aggravating a war? Why do you want a war, anyway?
Oh, so you're one of those guys. I see Putin's carefully crafted propaganda has bought you in. This makes more sense now. Ok. I didn't think you guys actually existed on here. But here you are. Wow.

Russia is not a ''christian'' or ''righteous'' nation. That stands for ''conservative values''. Let me guess, you'd love if America was like Russia?

They're so christian and righteous Jehovah’s Witnesses get prosecuted.

Such a RIGHTEOUS place!

Putin has been in power for almost 30 years. He has political opponents killed or silenced. He is a dictator.

So you'd rather fight for the Bahamas, but not Ukraine? And your reasoning is??? Because it's a nice place? Lol, wtf?

You know the US is in NATO right? So whether you like it or not, Europe is our backyard too.
Not the Ukraine, though. It's in Asia, as far as I am concerned. And Europe can take care of itself. If Putin was foolish enough to attack Poland and he won't, then let the missiles fly. Both countries will soon be in the Stone Age. So, no invasion of Poland.

The Bahamas is in our backyard, is a nice place, and, most importantly, not a liability.

• Haha
Look how christian and righteous glorious Russia is!

"Your church has no right to exist, as it has connections with America and other Western countries," Russian authorities told the deacon of the Pentecostal church in Nova Kakhovka, Oleksandr Prokopchuk. They arrested him and his 19-year-old son. Both were later found dead in a forest. In occupied Sloviansk four members of the Evangelical Church of the Transformation were accused of being American spies because some U.S. dollars were found in their pockets. They were subsequently shot and killed.

But it’s not just individual clergy Russian forces go after, sometimes it’s whole congregations. As soon as Russia take over a city armed men turn up during prayers. The investigative news outlet, The Counter-Offensive, has reported on the fate of an Adventist congregation in Donetsk, where, the pastor explains, “every week or two there were searches. People would come with machine guns. Sometimes a tank would come. …they said, 'You are Americans, this is an American church, this is not [a Russian] church. We were treated like dogs. They beat us. Some were killed. Some disappeared."

Oh, so you're one of those guys. I see Putin's carefully crafted propaganda has bought you in. This makes more sense now. Ok. I didn't think you guys actually existed on here. But here you are. Wow.

Russia is not a ''christian'' or ''righteous'' nation. That stands for ''conservative values''. Let me guess, you'd love if America was like Russia?

They're so christian and righteous Jehovah’s Witnesses get prosecuted.

Such a RIGHTEOUS place!

Putin has been in power for almost 30 years. He has political opponents killed or silenced. He is a dictator.
I am a pagan. I am not endorsing Russia for being Christian and righteous- I am
simply reminding you of the reality of what it is. As for the Jehovah witnesses, is that why you're all mad? They're a royal pain in the ass, anyway.

I am a pagan. I am not endorsing Russia for being Christian and righteous- I am
simply reminding you of the reality of what it is. As for the Jehovah witnesses, is that why you're all mad? They're a royal pain in the ass, anyway.
Dude saying Russia is righteous and christian is hilarious and frankly, retarded.

Look how christian and righteous glorious Russia is!

"Your church has no right to exist, as it has connections with America and other Western countries," Russian authorities told the deacon of the Pentecostal church in Nova Kakhovka, Oleksandr Prokopchuk. They arrested him and his 19-year-old son. Both were later found dead in a forest. In occupied Sloviansk four members of the Evangelical Church of the Transformation were accused of being American spies because some U.S. dollars were found in their pockets. They were subsequently shot and killed.

But it’s not just individual clergy Russian forces go after, sometimes it’s whole congregations. As soon as Russia take over a city armed men turn up during prayers. The investigative news outlet, The Counter-Offensive, has reported on the fate of an Adventist congregation in Donetsk, where, the pastor explains, “every week or two there were searches. People would come with machine guns. Sometimes a tank would come. …they said, 'You are Americans, this is an American church, this is not [a Russian] church. We were treated like dogs. They beat us. Some were killed. Some disregarded.

Far Left link- summarily disregarded.

• Haha
🥱
What cult? Anti nuke cult?
MAGA cult.

The characteristics of a cult are:

-The group is focused on a living leader to whom members seem to display excessively zealous, unquestioning commitment.

-The group is preoccupied with bringing in new members.

-The group is preoccupied with making money.

-Questioning, doubt, and dissent are discouraged or even punished.

MAGA cult.

The characteristics of a cult are:

-The group is focused on a living leader to whom members seem to display excessively zealous, unquestioning commitment.

-The group is preoccupied with bringing in new members.

-The group is preoccupied with making money.

-Questioning, doubt, and dissent are discouraged or even punished.
Interesting analysis. I am not "MAGA". I have no plans to vote for Trump. I have no plans to vote at all. I am, however, "preoccupied with making money"- even if I'm not exactly doing great in that respect. Is there something wrong with making money?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT