ADVERTISEMENT

the tweak

Oct 26, 2017
many are tiring of the endless exodus of players before we even get a chance to warm up to them..
others argue the game has changed and cal is the master of the new game..

i'm in both camps but lean more towards the former...

is there a compromise anywhere.. i.e. a tweak??

There are not many on this message board because they are followers. I should say, there are a ton who want the culture to change but are too afraid to speak out on here.
I don't care what people think. This is the rare flaw in our coach and if it could be tweaked, or fixed we would have more titles and Cal would be a legend right along with K.
He is a hall of fame but outside Kentucky Alot of people think he cannot coach.
Especially in Illinois when I moved there I can speak facts about what I heard.
I think his coaching is OK, I believe if he kept pace recruiting as is but changed the culture so guys came back that really should, we would have been a dynasty in cals era.

We just need guys to start coming back like PJ. That's the biggest change.

There are not many on this message board because they are followers. I should say, there are a ton who want the culture to change but are too afraid to speak out on here.
I don't care what people think. This is the rare flaw in our coach and if it could be tweaked, or fixed we would have more titles and Cal would be a legend right along with K.
I think his coaching is OK, I believe if he kept pace recruiting as is but changed the culture so guys came back that really should, we would have been a dynasty in cals era.

What are you trying to communicate in that paragraph?
“Especially in Illinois when moved there I can speak facts about what I heard.” What?
“He is a hall of fame...” What?
“This is the rare flaw in our coach...” What is? You mention no flaw.

Cal doing a great job, successful by any reasonable standard both on and off the court, love the guy.. but could provide a better experience for the fans (which I will always be).. by mixing in some willis' and hawkins'.... no reason to lose 7 players off a team like last years. its tiring

Cal doing a great job, successful by any reasonable standard both on and off the court, love the guy.. but could provide a better experience for the fans (which I will always be).. by mixing in some willis' and hawkins'.... no reason to lose 7 players off a team like last years. its tiring

Gimme "6" what?

And when the role players he has recruited decide to bail cal is supposed to do what? Handcuff them beat them pay them. He gets best players he can like every other coach. Some years he has better teams than other years like every other coach .

And when the role players he has recruited decide to bail cal is supposed to do what? Handcuff them beat them pay them. He gets best players he can like every other coach. Some years he has better teams than other years like every other coach .
ain't saying its easy to fix with the way things are changing.. but every coach doesn't lose 7 players off a team like that.. find some players that want to play here and integrate them in..that shouldn't be controversial

What are you trying to communicate in that paragraph?
“Especially in Illinois when moved there I can speak facts about what I heard.” What?
“He is a hall of fame...” What?
“This is the rare flaw in our coach...” What is? You mention no flaw.

He can say for a fact when he moved to ill. Ppl there said cal cannot coach.

Cal is a hall of fame coach

The rare flaw in cal technique and he is pointing to the flaw being the players leaving early that are not rdy.

Well if Illinois residents think he can’t coach then that seals the deal lol...

Reactions: Nuke99m
many are tiring of the endless exodus of players before we even get a chance to warm up to them..
others argue the game has changed and cal is the master of the new game..

i'm in both camps but lean more towards the former...

is there a compromise anywhere.. i.e. a tweak??
Is the last half of your name "ndabut"?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT