ADVERTISEMENT

The Sun will come up tomorrow per JC

ok @CatPhight this is a softball.

stage-to-stream-annie.png

It is sickening watching the sycophant media sucking him off in those pressers. I mean damn.

"We know the team is young, Cal. It's going to be okay."
"What can you do to rebound better, Cal?"

That kind of stuff should get a reporter fired. Sickening. Ugh.

Cal always says don't be mad at the players be mad at me

but no one ever does get mad at him.

he needs to hear it, he needs to be walking down the street and people yelling at him.

Nothing changes until he knows the majority of fans are fed up with him.

HIs Tom Leach post game was same old baloney Cal
1. Don't get mad at the kids...stick with them
2. The sun will come up tomorrow
3. Started with the we're young stuff.

He's done....the program won't kick back from the death spiral until he's gone...so I'll start to care when he's gone (and Mitch needs to take a hike with himO)

I really don’t think he cares about UK or the fans. So these records he’s breaking are ok to him
I agree wcats#1 ... I think he absolutely does not care. He's taking his money to the bank, and laughing at all of us all the way !

It will not surprise me if Reed Sheppard tells him privately, after the season is over, "Coach, I really want to play four years at U.K., but I'm not going to play another season for you. So I need to know whether you plan on continuing to be the head coach here next year." That might present the threat of enough embarrassment to make CCC leave voluntarily,

I can't imagine Reed playing another season for Calipari.

Sounds a lot like Cal's cult members. You know the guys who start talking about ''it doesn't matter'' ''it's just a game'' when they're getting beat in an argument. GTFO out of the seat, John. You think 2009-2015 Cal is saying ''the sun will come up tomorrow'' after losing? This guy has lost all fire. Got fat, retired in 2019, and is collecting checks.

At this point all we as fans can do is make him as uncomfortable as we possibly can. BOO HIS ASS IN RUPP for starters; let the national media really see that the BBN is truly pissed and want him gone, today if possible.

I honestly hate the man more than is healthy for what he's doing to OUR program. It was ours before his non coaching fat ass arrived, and it will be ours when he's gone.

If there's any justice in this old world he'll do something so bad that UK will have no choice but the fire him. If only.......

I mean seriosuly. Imagine Coach K, Knight, Wooden, Calhoun, Roy Williams telling his fans in a presser ''the sun will come up tomorrow''. Just imagine it for a minute. Hell, don't stop at CBB. Imagine Lombardi, Parcells, Johnson, Landry saying that. GTFO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT