ADVERTISEMENT

The Series

Not right now you don't, you guys are playing as much as IU is right now
I don't think anybody was all that upset with it. UK fans knew that team had a ceiling with no real inside presence. If it wasn't IU to knock us off it would have been someone else. May as well have been IU.

Last edited:
To me, the series lost its appeal when RMK got canned, never was the same. I couldn't care less if they're scheduled ever again, but if it does happen, then so be it.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
Look you may think you are trying to engage in conversation but your passive aggressive bullshit is tiring. While I won't attempt to justify any individual's behavior but my own, I also won't sit by and read judgmental crap from an IU fan on a UK board and look the other way. Please engage in intelligent conversation without telling UK fans how to behave or just go away. After the crap IU condoned for decades under Knight and the treatment of UK fans in 2011, your fans have no room to lecture anyone on decorum. Why don't you go apologize to Neil Reid's family for the hit job your coach and fans did on his reputation? Video vindicated the young man but to his death he was hated by IU fans. Hell your fan's hero Knight is still wishing death on people.

Nominated for Post of the Year '17

Reactions: JC for 3
It is IU's fault that it ever ended. IU fans acted like animals the last time we played there, and even at that, Cal offered to play in Indy, and Louisville, with IU turning it down. As far as most UK fans are concerned, we are doing just fine without playing the Hoosiers. I don't think it is working out so well for you guys.

Reactions: JC for 3
If IU would agree to play UK HERE vvvvv
Lucas-Oil-Stadium-1.jpg

Instead of that place in Bloomington vvvvv

2607_0.jpg

Then maybe the series might be renewed...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT