ADVERTISEMENT

The official 2024 Olympics thread.

I think we will look back and even though the swimmers had more golds than the Australians it felt disappointing with some of the results and silvers (probably more letdown with the men than women),however, the men’s and women’s track and field performances by the USA were probably as a whole one of the best we’ve ever seen. The depth and talent they showed was incredible.
I kind of felt that way too a bit about the swimming, but we did have 10 more medals than the Aussies. 27-17. Honestly, they are probably more disappointed than us.

Reactions: Wesley91581
I'd love to see which Chinese players or teams couldn't place top10 (anything track and field).. they should add that up.

US is generally in everything. China has its 5 or 6 dominant events and is nothing in everything else.

I kind of felt that way too a bit about the swimming, but we did have 10 more medals than the Aussies. 27-17. Honestly, they are probably more disappointed than us.

I mean, they have like 7% of our population. California alone is 1.5x Australia population wise. I’m amazed it’s an actual competition.

I know I'm late to the party but I just saw the women's 4x400 relay. The US women were driving a Corvette and the rest of the world were driving VW bugs...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT