ADVERTISEMENT

The NBA Sucks

Warriors have done everything right. Drafting Steph, Klay Thompson and Draymond is what allowed them to sign KD.

Maybe what KD did is "cheap" or whatever, but there's no one here who wouldn't choose to upgrade employers and reach the pinnacle of their profession if they had the choice

True but I don't like the employers comparison to KD. These guys have a legacy to consider, when your profession is typical you just jump around depending on hours and salary. Family is first in both instances, but a teacher changing jobs isn't having to consider their place in history. These guys do.

True but I don't like the employers comparison to KD. These guys have a legacy to consider, when your profession is typical you just jump around depending on hours and salary. Family is first in both instances, but a teacher changing jobs isn't having to consider their place in history. These guys do.

If KD wins 3-4 titles with GSW, his legacy will be much better than if he toiled in OKC trying to babysit Westbrook

i dont think he cares what you and others consider him to be. he will be in the hall of fame. have multiple titles, mvps, and tons of other records and accolades. will go down as a top 10-15 player to play the game.

not sure he needs much fan approval.

He's a great in my book:

If KD wins 3-4 titles with GSW, his legacy will be much better than if he toiled in OKC trying to babysit Westbrook

But he won't be considered on the LeBron tier of his time and at one time he was in consideration. That's all I'm saying.

Reactions: chroix
But he won't be considered on the LeBron tier of his time and at one time he was in consideration. That's all I'm saying.
You're obsessed with bs things like image and what other people think. No wonder you're a fake tough guy and know-it-all online. You're trying build some fake persona to look good for others. It all makes sense now.

You're obsessed with bs things like image and what other people think. No wonder you're a fake tough guy and know-it-all online. You're trying build some fake persona to look good for others. It all makes sense now.

You can derive some weird and abnormal views about individuals while chatting about pro basketball players and their situations. And you're constantly obsessed with others and playing Dr. Phil. I know you're short, but your legs probably aren't the only thing.

There’s never been an already established dynasty to add the leagues second best player. Just saying fam. KD is a wimp

Established dynasty after two titles a year apart?

KD is a killer. You calling him a wimp says more about you than him. Enjoy his talent while he's still around

You can derive some weird and abnormal views about individuals while chatting about pro basketball players and their situations. And you're constantly obsessed with others and playing Dr. Phil. I know you're short, but your legs probably aren't the only thing.
Mr Obsessed with image thinks ignorantly calling me short will bother me. You're so pathetic.

What's your legacy since you keep bringing up everyone else's?

Established dynasty after two titles a year apart?

KD is a killer. You calling him a wimp says more about you than him. Enjoy his talent while he's still around

[roll] A killer? A killer, in essence, beats the person they just snuffed the life out of. A killer doesn't go join a 73-win team because he can't beat them. He's a great talent, but killers don't ride coattails.

[roll] A killer? A killer, in essence, beats the person they just snuffed the life out of. A killer doesn't go join a 73-win team because he can't beat them. He's a great talent, but killers don't ride coattails.

Which again, like the OP, to dog KD for his decision says more about you than him. What do you think it was like to play with Russ? You think that was fun? To be coached by Billy with no other NBA experience before he got to OKC? To be trying to win a championship and the front office throws a rook coach into the fire, it cannot look good from a stars POV

KD has more talent in his hang nail than you do total. To laugh at him over a business decision you know nothing about, know no context, bhind the scenes stuff says alot

GSW is still beatable

I hate the warriors too...but it's weird ppl hate when ppl team up, but they were okay with jordan, pippen, Rodman on a roster. Or Kareem, magic, worthy, or even more recently Kobe, shaq.

Weird ppl if they hate on the Cavs this year too since outside of a 33 year old lebron they really dont have a big player on the roster except kevin love, then a bunch of mostly older guys.

Reactions: fatguy87
I can’t speak for what he does or doesn’t care about, but KD will be considered one of the best forwards ever, even if he never wins anything else. That would of been the case even if he didn’t win a ring last year.

Reactions: dvillecatfan
I hate the warriors too...but it's weird ppl hate when ppl team up, but they were okay with jordan, pippen, Rodman on a roster. Or Kareem, magic, worthy, or even more recently Kobe, shaq.

Weird ppl if they hate on the Cavs this year too since outside of a 33 year old lebron they really dont have a big player on the roster except kevin love, then a bunch of mostly older guys.
The Bill Russell Celtics team had 5 Hall of Famers. I've never heard anyone degrade his 11 titles for playing with great players.

Here's another reason to dislike Durant if anyone needs it:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...-regrets-tweet-lebron-james-article-1.2698809

I'm not denying his tremendous talent or anything and yes, he obviously did have a right to sign in free agency with Golden State. However, he comes across as very hypocritical after he criticized LeBron for going to Miami and then did the very same thing 6 years later. So much for him being competitive.

Reactions: UK2KJAG

I’m 24 so I didn’t get the chance to hate on those teams but surely would’ve as well

Mr Obsessed with image thinks ignorantly calling me short will bother me. You're so pathetic.

What's your legacy since you keep bringing up everyone else's?

You're a weird little guy[laughing]

Why am I talking about a players image and place in history during an NBA thread about great players and teams?

Such an angry little wanna be elitist troll.

You're a weird little guy[laughing]

Why am I talking about a players image and place in history during an NBA thread about great players and teams?

Such an angry little wanna be elitist troll.
Weird? You talked about my height and penis size, such a fake tough guy move. What kind of dude concerns himself with another man's junk? What are you overcompensating for? Just so you know, no one believes the BS tales of any of your made up claims internet Batman.

You don’t know that. You don’t know how much or how little they care. Real competitors don’t want that sht said about them historically. Some don’t care sure. But you are assuming an awful lot that you have no idea about.
He doesn’t have a clue about anything. He’s not a UK fan or even a CBB fan. I have no idea why he posts on here.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Watch baseball. Lebron James doesn't pitch every game and when he does he can't go 9 innings but just every so often. Lineups change almost each game. The conditions are different from one pitch to the next, literally. I mean, how different is basketball strategy when the team takes the ball up the court with a 5 pt lead and 10 minutes left in the 3rd vs. when they do the same thing also up 5, thirty seconds later? Sounds to me like you are more angry at basketball than you are at the league.
Not sure what you are saying there. The game of basketball is fantastic, just look at the college game. The NBA has a competitive balance issue and an over- reliance upon 3 point shooting but those can be solved. Baseball is only exciting during the months of September and October.

My problem with Durant going to golden state is the fact that his thunder team had the 73 win team down 3-1 and he choked worse than any player I've ever seen. So he took the cowards way out.

There is such hypocrisy with LeBron because of this. He left an organization that was terrible and wouldn't put the pieces around him he needed. Durant had the pieces and choked.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
My problem with Durant going to golden state is the fact that his thunder team had the 73 win team down 3-1 and he choked worse than any player I've ever seen. So he took the cowards way out.

There is such hypocrisy with LeBron because of this. He left an organization that was terrible and wouldn't put the pieces around him he needed. Durant had the pieces and choked.

Reactions: michaeluk26
Not sure what you are saying there. The game of basketball is fantastic, just look at the college game. The NBA has a competitive balance issue and an over- reliance upon 3 point shooting but those can be solved. Baseball is only exciting during the months of September and October.
I was telling the person I was replying to that he was whining too much. If he doesn't like a game where the best players most always win then he needs to watch a game where the best players don't always play.

I was telling the person I was replying to that he was whining too much. If he doesn't like a game where the best players most always win then he needs to watch a game where the best players don't always play.
Oh, so you have a love it or leave it attitude where wanting changes is considered whining. You would do really well in politics.

Here's another reason to dislike Durant if anyone needs it:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...-regrets-tweet-lebron-james-article-1.2698809

I'm not denying his tremendous talent or anything and yes, he obviously did have a right to sign in free agency with Golden State. However, he comes across as very hypocritical after he criticized LeBron for going to Miami and then did the very same thing 6 years later. So much for him being competitive.

I mean, from 22 to 28 he changed his mind about a tweet? I’m not surprised. I’d say what happened is he noticed from Lebrons example that: Being labelled a ring-chaser is temporary, but the rings themselves are forever.

I’d say what he’s done is quite smart. He has all his career to redeem himself, and by Lebrons own example - no one puts an asterisk next to his Miami titles - winning trumps everything in competitive sports.

Everyone knew that both Eastern and Western Conference Series were going to game 7's the NBA is so rigged. It will be LeBron vs. Golden State for the 4th consecutive year!

Everyone knew that both Eastern and Western Conference Series were going to game 7's the NBA is so rigged. It will be LeBron vs. Golden State for the 4th consecutive year!

I’m still rooting for a Rockets vs Celtics finals. James Harden Finals MVP, seen him get a lot of hate this year. Probably won’t watch much if it’s a Warriors/Cavs repeat.

This is like being butt hurt over us having Patterson, Wall, Bledsoe and Cousins.... or MKG... Jones, Lamb, and then also having Davis... etc etc etc... So those really upset at the Warriors .... now you know how our rivals felt about us all those years...

Reactions: BlueRunner11
Which is why it's the first time it has happened since 1979.

But good theory. Really sound, logical thinking. Thank you for blessing us with it.

Reactions: UKcats1988
This is like being butt hurt over us having Patterson, Wall, Bledsoe and Cousins.... or MKG... Jones, Lamb, and then also having Davis... etc etc etc... So those really upset at the Warriors .... now you know how our rivals felt about us all those years...

Been making same point again and again...supposedly theres a "difference" but its yet to be stated in any form that doesnt come across as blatant homerism.

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT