ADVERTISEMENT

The NBA Sucks

UK2KJAG

Sophomore
May 8, 2017
Knoxville, TN
The warriors have killed the NBA. They shouldn’t be able to stack their team like this. KD leaving OKC for a 73 win regular season team was the worst thing that could happen to this league. The NBA playoffs used to be one of my favorite post seasons in sports and KD and the dubs have killed it. Not sure how to fix it unless the NBA makes major changes such as a franchise tag making the best players stay put or LBJ goes to Houston this summer. Either way this just isn’t fun to watch

that 73 win team didn't even win the title.

Your point? Still the greatest regular season team in nba history and added the leagues second best player. That shouldn’t happen. Hopefully LBJ says f@ck Cleveland and heads to Houston to make this leave somewhat comeptive again.

This is like a UL fan crying foul, not fair, etc when Coach Cal loads the roster. Sour grapes, my friend.

You hate superstars joining up. You say its ruined the league, but your solution to fixing that said league (assuming it needs fixing) is Lebron to the Rockets?! Lmao.

Reactions: Wildcatfan2381
This is like a UL fan crying foul, not fair, etc when Coach Cal loads the roster. Sour grapes, my friend.

You hate superstars joining up. You say its ruined the league, but your solution to fixing that said league (assuming it needs fixing) is Lebron to the Rockets?! Lmao.

Unfortunately it’s the only way to fix this bullshit and mockery of a so called competitive, open league.

I think Gordon set a record for most turnovers and terrible shots ever. Indiana overpaid him

You loved that 38 straight win UK team though, didnt you??

And of course I loved it. Stacked teams in college basketball aren’t really comparable to NBA teams imo. This simply due to the fact of the single elimination tournmanet we get in the ncaa in comparison to the NBAs 7 game series format. Makes a difference.

I still highly enjoy the nba, still watch a ton even if the ending is pretty much known.

I have been less interested in the NBA ever since Durant went to GS. I feel like one difference between this GS team and other dynasties is the fact that there's really nobody to even challenge them right now. Couple that in with the fact that Durant left OKC to play on the team that beat him in the playoffs the year before (something no superstar has ever done). Pretty much every great team ever still had to go through other really good teams to win a championship. GS has Houston to beat in the West, then get to slaughter whoever wins the East. It makes things less interesting imo.

And of course I loved it. Stacked teams in college basketball aren’t really comparable to NBA teams imo. This simply due to the fact of the single elimination tournmanet we get in the ncaa in comparison to the NBAs 7 game series format. Makes a difference.

Sure it does. Sure....

Op, just admit you hate the Ws and its driving you batchit crazy watching their run? We both know you would be just fine if it was "your team."

Watching Golden State play is a thing of beauty. If you don’t like watching them then you don’t understand good basketball. Haters gone hate. If UK dominated like the warriors nobody would complain.

I’m not saying I don’t enjoy watching the warriors play. Clearly they are a great team and play with great ball movement and incredible defense for such an offensive juggernaut. Never said they weren’t fun to watch. What I am saying is they aren’t good for the league. I just don’t enjoy knowing on opening night who’s going to win the Finals without a shadow of doubt.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
Oh I hate the Warriors. I’ll admit that

Cracking me up in this thread.

Look I love all you guys. We are all true blues, but please see the hypocrisy in a Coach Cal era UK fan beeching about a team whos organization wants and succeeds at monopolizing and accumulating the best players available in order to dominate.

It really comes across a bit ULish sounding tbh

Last edited:

This might be true, but KD will hurt himself when all is said and done. He’ll never be considered what he could have been, but then again he wouldn’t have either way because he wasn’t wining anything without GS.

I’ve always considered Durant the Beta of the greats.

This might be true, but KD will hurt himself when all is said and done. He’ll never be considered what he could have been, but then again he wouldn’t have either way because he wasn’t wining anything without GS.

I’ve always considered Durant the Beta of the greats.

i dont think he cares what you and others consider him to be. he will be in the hall of fame. have multiple titles, mvps, and tons of other records and accolades. will go down as a top 10-15 player to play the game.

not sure he needs much fan approval.

Cracking me up in this thread.

Look I love all you guys. We are all true blues, but please see the hypocrisy in a Coach Cal era UK fan beeching about a team whos organization wants and succeeds at monopolizing and accumulating the best players available in order to dominate.

It really comes across a bit ULish sounding tbh

I don’t hate GS I just hate all West coast organizations in every sport. I’m glad it’s GS and lot LA even though it’s kind of blah with SA being so dominant and now GS. Not exciting franchises imo.

I will hope for the Padres to be decent against other west coast teams but that’s it. Maybe obvious reasons.

Reactions: ManitouDan
i dont think he cares what you and others consider him to be. he will be in the hall of fame. have multiple titles, mvps, and tons of other records and accolades. will go down as a top 10-15 player to play the game.

not sure he needs much fan approval.

And it will always be said that he had to join up with a loaded roster to get it done. He’s an elite beta. Doesn’t matter if he cares or not.

Reactions: kev69 and UK2KJAG
And it will always be said that he had to join up with a loaded roaster to get it done. He’s an elite beta. Doesn’t matter if he cares or not.

Agreed. Anyone that knows anything about the NBA will tell you he took the easy path. Anyone that gave LBJ crap for the decision should be infinitely more pissed at KD. LBJ singed up for a potential dynasty. KD joined an already established one

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
Agreed. Anyone that knows anything about the NBA will tell you he took the easy path. Anyone that gave LBJ crap for the decision should be infinitely more pissed at KD. LBJ singed up for a potential dynasty. KD joined an already established one

but the players dont care. just as long as you know that

Reactions: shaudyshaud
Kind of like LA and Boston in the 80's. Or when Chicago was a monster for several years with MJ.

Houston and GS are strong in the west. The east is whatever team Lebron is on, and the Celtics are going to build the next dynasty I think.

I'm really only an NBA fan during the playoffs.

Reactions: UK2KJAG

You don’t know that. You don’t know how much or how little they care. Real competitors don’t want that sht said about them historically. Some don’t care sure. But you are assuming an awful lot that you have no idea about.

Reactions: kev69 and UK2KJAG

No shit Sherlock. But then again none of our players give a crap about what we say about them on this message board so by your logic if the players don’t care why talk about it? Guess we can just get rid of message boards all together

Reactions: morgousky
Well that wasn't fun.

Not sure why Houston is playing such uninspiring ball. Horrible turnovers, reverting back to bad habits. And you have to start questioning playoff Harden at this point.. His game just doesn't translate well to the post season where you won't get the calls.

Enfuriating trying to beat a team whose roster is worth like 300 million.

Reactions: UK2KJAG
ADVERTISEMENT