ADVERTISEMENT

THE MASTERS

Will stick with Scheffler but have my eyes on Brooks to get it done.

Don't know if anyone is watching the tournament today but Bhatia went to the back nine with a 6 shot lead, shot 2 under and still had to drain a 20 footer on 18 to make a playoff. McCarthy birdied 8 of the 9 holes on the back nine.

Reactions: catlanta33
Don't know if anyone is watching the tournament today but Bhatia went to the back nine with a 6 shot lead, shot 2 under and still had to drain a 20 footer on 18 to make a playoff. McCarthy birdied 8 of the 9 holes on the back nine.
McCarthy played the back 9 of his life and then proceeded to chunk a wedge into the water on the playoff 18th while Bhatia had to get treatment for his shoulder that he threw out of socket while celebrating making a huge putt on the regulation 18th hole. Wild yet very entertaining final round between those 2.

McCarthy played the back 9 of his life and then proceeded to chunk a wedge into the water on the playoff 18th while Bhatia had to get treatment for his shoulder that he threw out of socket while celebrating making a huge putt on the regulation 18th hole. Wild yet very entertaining final round between those 2.
Bhatia was at Barbasol last summer, he has a ton of game, really glad for him but felt TERRIBLE for McCarthy who has never won on the tour

GKw16csbMAAK0yx

Reactions: Catfan in Tn.

I can name them all except the guy between Crenshaw and Player, the guy next to Nicklaus (Ray Floyd maybe?) and the guy standing in front of Mickelson and Garcia. I assume two must be Ray Floyd and Sandy Lyle but really can't say for sure.

I can name them all except the guy between Crenshaw and Player, the guy next to Nicklaus (Ray Floyd maybe?) and the guy standing in front of Mickelson and Garcia. I assume two must be Ray Floyd and Sandy Lyle but really can't say for sure.
Lyle was not in attendance, one of them is Coody.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tskware

Tommy Aaron on left next to Player. Charles Coody on right. Floyd sitting in front right.

Reactions: Tskware
Was a beautiful day at Augusta yesterday (complete opposite of the weather coming). Followed Rahm, Sergio and Jose Maria for a good bit. Rahm is just a machine. Hits it a mile but his short game touch is incredible. Can tell Tiger has put in the work in the gym but who knows about that leg and ankle. Bryson absolutely destroyed his drive on #13. Went over the trees. Followed several others as well. Still Scottie’s to lose IMO.

You can confidently scratch Rickie Fowler as Masters winner, who won the Par 3 contest yesterday. Should have thrown off so he would have a chance at the big tournament.

I was impressed with Scheffler's iron play yesterday. He missed some putts but still posted a 66.

Play begins early Friday at 7:50 AM on ESPN for those who didn't finish yesterday.

I must have come across a machine with a glitch this morning. It had DeChambeau at 30/1 as the co-leader after the first hole. 18 other players with lower odds.

I went straight from Augusta to UK Children’s Hospital for 4 days so I don’t have much to add about the actual golf but I do have this.

IMG-2255.jpg
They sold out the Gnome’s the other day when I was there. Was sorta bummed about it. $1k later have even more shirts, etc to add to my already large Masters collection.

Reactions: Catfan in Tn.
They sold out the Gnome’s the other day when I was there. Was sorta bummed about it. $1k later have even more shirts, etc to add to my already large Masters collection.
We got straight in the pro shop line and waited about an hour and a half. There were still large gnomes when I got there but I preferred the small one for my office.

CBS has to bummed with Tiger's 10 over performance today.

Bryson!! What a shot. Got to make up for some of the disappointment. Great way to avoid having to putt.😆

Sunday at Augusta. Perfect weather and accessible pin placements. Homa is due for some birdies after 17 pars yesterday.

Scheffler on his way to a historic year.

7 events....all top 10's (6-3-10-1-1-2-1) w/ Bay Hill, Players, Masters on the trophy shelf.

35 rounds and this many over par: NONE. 🤣 🤣

All in all just a likeable guy....seems like the type that would mow your yard if you asked and has beers w/ the crew down at the local pub.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT