ADVERTISEMENT

The Mandalorian

what if all this is for nothing and the little baby feller was in Luke's training camp that Kylo burned down. RIP baby yoda.
giphy.gif

Reactions: BlueRaider22
I've watched all the episodes but it's just not captivating me. It's not a complete waste of time as each episode is generally entertaining but the storyline is very convoluted and slow developing. Seems to just be wandering. It's got the feel of the original SW but the story isn't nearly as compelling yet. I'll keep watching until I miss a few episodes and then I'll probably not bother catching up.

I'd like to see what Favreau could do with a trilogy based on the Great Sith War or something along those lines.

Boba Fett is a badass. Some Iton Man and Guardians of the Galaxy tech in this one.

I mean seriously, you are going to bring Gran Moff Tarkan back into this. This is BS. And to have him kill Grogu. COMPLETE BS. I'm done with this show.

This weks episode was another meandering, where the hell is this going type of episode. Getting frustrated with how slowly things are developing.

I always wondered how the seating arrangement in Slave One looked.

Bill Burr is great.

No way that all three of Fett, Dune and the other gal make it out of this next episode alive.

Fett beat the Sarlaac He isn’t going to die now.

BTW how did Mando not know about Fett?

Mando was raised by extremists who adopted him.

Fett was spawned in a lab, orphaned as a child, and swallowed by a monster because his jet pack malfunctioned.

Mando's cult probably didn't discuss Fett.

Reactions: WeWant9
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT