ADVERTISEMENT

The Mandalorian

Pretty amazing series. I've enjoyed these two seasons more than anything since the Wire.

You think next season will have a cute little baby Chewbacca? Or is that an just an Ewok?

Maybe a baby R2D2? R1d1? Scrappy Doo? Cousin Oliver?

Reactions: rudd1
You think next season will have a cute little baby Chewbacca? Or is that an just an Ewok?

Maybe a baby R2D2? R1d1? Scrappy Doo? Cousin Oliver?

Thought it was pretty obvious they won't be doing a season 3 for a while and are going with the Boba Fett series, which looks awesome.

At least that's what I hope. The Mandalorian was so much better than anything Star Wars related since Return of the Jedi that it isn't even the same sport.

It was fun, interesting, and made me happy.

Gina just lit millions of dollars on fire so she could shitpost. I didn't like her on the show that much anyway since I'm not sold she can act, but how dumb do you have to be to not post conspiracy theories and collect a mega paycheck? I wish Disney would pay me millions not to post.

Reactions: wildcatsboston1984
I will miss her butt in that costume.
I'm not sure what the series was going to do next. This might be a good excuse. Oh no, the marshal is dead. Come replace her /find her killer. She slept with a Gungan and had a baby Jar Jar Binks. Your deputy will be her sister, Rhonda Rousey.

Gina just lit millions of dollars on fire so she could shitpost. I didn't like her on the show that much anyway since I'm not sold she can act, but how dumb do you have to be to not post conspiracy theories and collect a mega paycheck? I wish Disney would pay me millions not to post.
And Disney was going to have a spin-off series for her and was ready to announce it when they announced all the new stuff until she decided to shit post all her racism and COVID conspiracy theories.

Are conspiracy theories worse than praising a communist country who kills their own people that give them trouble? Shame on you Disney!

And I thought Libs were all about tolerance. But alas.
bzv7mbmxty811.jpg

I thought Republicans were the party of self-responsibility but seem mostly like whiners. I’d get fired from my job posting the same.

Adulthood comes with consequences. If anyone feels bad join her OnlyFans or pay for her appearances. She’s going to lean into now.

I think Cyborg gave her brain damage.

There was nothing anti Semitic in her post, that’s a completely ignorant take to justify silencing someone you disagree with politically.

The Mandolorian himself compared kids in cages at the border to nazi concentration camps in 2018.

Which kids in cages? Was it the ones Obama had put in cages or the ones Trump had put in cages? For some reason one segment of the population seems to think there is a difference when in reality there isn't.

Last episode of Season 3 is getting ready to drop. The first 6 episodes were somewhere between Ok and Garbage but the last episode was awesome and brought a lot of plot lines together in a way that creates fascinating possibilities. (Trying to avoid spoilers.)

Anyone here still watching or are we all still boycotting Woke Disney?

Reactions: GeraldV
Last episode of Season 3 is getting ready to drop. The first 6 episodes were somewhere between Ok and Garbage but the last episode was awesome and brought a lot of plot lines together in a way that creates fascinating possibilities. (Trying to avoid spoilers.)

I think the season has been decent thus far. Not as great as the first season, but decent. I think the Jack Black/Lizzo episode was a bit off the mark. Seems like it was a bit Thor Ragnarok where it was trying to be serious but came over in a fantastical circus kinda of way.

I'm not completely boycotting Disney, but I most certainly am not pleased and not supporting them the way we used to.

the Jack Black/Lizzo episode
Utter garbage. The cloner episode was boring, too, but necessary in retrospect.

There's clearly a spy among the Mandalorians. The writers have done a great job of putting many possibilities out there. The Armorer is the likeliest but I don't think Bo Kattan is out of question. There could be more than one and we might see Ax Wolves "revealed" early in the finale before getting into the meat of it.

I was about ready to quit watching until last week. I'm hopeful the finale lands the ship.

Not boycotting Disney unless you count not watching because of the decline in quality content. Imo mando was a good example. Went from must watch to meh. Almost every episode was the same.

Some random thing causes them to be stuck wherever they are. Locals will help them but first need a favor that requires killing bad guy. Mando kills bad guy and away they go.

Reactions: entropy13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT