ADVERTISEMENT

The Mandalorian

FB_IMG_1574550835318.jpg

[laughing]

Just got done watching the first episode and I like it. They certainly did go cheap on the production value.

So im glad you mentioned the production. I watched 5 min and had to turn it off. And what the hell was a silicon valley tech bro doing at the cantina?

The opening 10 mins might be the weakest of the show honestly. Comic relief before comic relief is necessary.

Watch two episodes and tell me you're not hooked.

Excellent show.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
The opening 10 mins might be the weakest of the slow honestly. Comic relief before comic relief is necessary.

Watch two episodes and tell me you're not hooked.

Excellent show.

I'll do it, but I swear to God no one hypes shit up like Star Wars fans.

The blue alien was strange , like someone out of The Orville or Star Trek but other than him.. the show is great. Baby Yoda is taking the world by storm for a reason.

and LOL at complaining about the production value........ 1. its not a movie... its not going to get 200 million ........ its a 30 minute TV show and judging it based on other sci fi tv shows... the production value is great for a sci fi show.

They said they are going to try and save as much from these star wars shows as possible to reuse or alter in the future so maybe as time goes by.... these shows will get cheaper to make meaning more $$ can go into the CGI etc

Last edited:
That's true, and if you aren't really a Star Wars fan, you might not like the show.

For me though, this show and Rogue One are the best SW content since the original trilogy.

I will say no more. I'll watch a few episodes and then come back here to roast you nerds.

I was just dumbfounded that 5 minutes is all you needed. You read a paragraph of a book then decide if it is good?

The beauty of being individuals is that if The Mandalorian doesnt work for you... thats ok.

You can roast me al you want........... but I begged my wife to give birth to a baby yoda.... She told me I'm insane and what I took away from that is that I need another wife. LOL. I'm a dork and proud of it haha

The beauty of being individuals is that if The Mandalorian doesnt work for you... thats ok.

You can roast me al you want........... but I begged my wife to give birth to a baby yoda.... She told me I'm insane and what I took away from that is that I need another wife. LOL. I'm a dork and proud of it haha
If your wife refuses to birth you a baby Yoda, you find a new wife. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

They keep getting better with each episode. Latest was epic.

Suck you in with 3 good eps and then the nose dive with ep 4. Pull up Chewie the Falcon is about to hit the Death Star.

Episode 4 wasn't bad. I thought the AT-ST scenes were great. I like the swole Rebel chick. The woman in the village so wanted Mando's D.

Reactions: CatOfDaVille
Gotta have a lull and love interest. Set up for a good rest of the story as they still have folks on their tail.

plus the child makes cute little squeaks.

ADVERTISEMENT