ADVERTISEMENT

The Lead On ESPN Ticker

BleedBluNAZ

Senior
Mar 19, 2003
Kentucky out of the Top 25 for first time since 2014. Boy, they are enjoying the hell out of this......

Jeff Borzello spent Saturday writing about how K was the greatest human to ever grace this planet, then spent Sunday writing how crappy UK was. ESPN spent most of the UK game running their Duke guys on screen to slobber about their amazing recruiting class. I don't think this team has a title run in them, but man if they could flip that switch and take off the sadness of the ESPN boys would make for prime viewing/reading.

hey now... best times ever........ dont complain , just enjoy all the mockery and insults thrown our way from the nation and remember........ 2009 to 2015 means you should be nothing but thrilled with no matter what happens going forward..

Can you tell my sarcasm is directed at the we should never be upset or frustrated crowd? Just wanting to make sure that was coming through clearly

Jeff Borzello spent Saturday writing about how K was the greatest human to ever grace this planet, then spent Sunday writing how crappy UK was. ESPN spent most of the UK game running their Duke guys on screen to slobber about their amazing recruiting class. I don't think this team has a title run in them, but man if they could flip that switch and take off the sadness of the ESPN boys would make for prime viewing/reading.
It’s a shame this man can’t send that network a package.
73115ee1-b827-4072-b828-6873bedfca9a.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT