ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting The five biggest lingering questions about next year's UK basketball team

I know (it seems) that the defense will be good.

But, I just don't see at all where the scoring is going to come from. Aside from Knox and Vanderbilt I'm not sure anyone else on the roster (maybe Gabriel?) can really score.

The defense better be really damned good because I am not sure how this team (especially without Diallo) gets to 70 points per game.

But, I just don't see at all where the scoring is going to come from. Aside from Knox and Vanderbilt I'm not sure anyone else on the roster (maybe Gabriel?) can really score.

The defense better be really damned good because I am not sure how this team (especially without Diallo) gets to 70 points per game.

I agree about a little scoring concern but they get to that number plus five imo

You kidding? Alexander is a scoring phenomenon.

Reactions: UKCatnNC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT