ADVERTISEMENT

Top 5 Reasons why NCAA hasn't made Big Z eligible .... yet ?!?!???

runt#69

All-SEC
Dec 13, 2010
Maricopa, AZ.
5 ) Wanted to wait until new year's day to give UK fans a present.

NOT !

4 ) Emmert still hungover from drinking too much Christmas Egg Nog

3 ) NCAA eligibility office closed until further notice .....

2 ) NCAA offices are so freakishly busy, they have no time for such nonsense, like, say, doing their job.

1 ) Felt like making Big Z eligible would give Kentucky too much of an advantage against the rest of the college basketball world, so ...

Forget about it.

FREE BIG Z !

NOT !

2 ) NCAA offices are so freakishly busy, they have no time for such nonsense, like, say, doing their job.

1 ) Felt like making Big Z eligible would give Kentucky too much of an advantage against the rest of the college basketball world, so ...

Forget about it.

FREE BIG Z !
# 1 makes the most sense to me.

Reactions: runt#69
1. It's Kentucky
2. It's Cal
3. Can't give Kentucky an advantage over a pure honest program like Kansas
4. NCAA has been busy clearing other foreign players months ago, needed a long vacation
5. NCAA can't spell Z's name to check.

My suspicion is they hope if they wait long enough, he won't come back and they won't have to make a decision (because they have no valid reason to clear him but don't want to because it's us).

Eastern European recruits are not very common are they?

I mean, just recruiting outside the US is not as common as you'd think.

They gave him an extinsion to continue practicing. He will be elgible soon. This bull sh*t cant keep going on. What day are we on 70 something and it's suppose to be 45. I get it if they wanted to see his grades for first semester. There you go now let' see you go! What a croc of crap.

Probably the fact uk didn’t admit him until mid semester and didn’t ask for ncaa eligibility until then is why. Probably there is some question over Zs amateur status. I’ve had some Croatian soccer players over the years and everyone of them played professionally at some point even at 12 years old. It’s a complex deal. Remember clamoring for the school to make a decision on admittance???? None of us know the guys background. And in the end im not sure this string bean is a difference maker.

I can't stand the NCAA and regularly think they are always trying to shaft UK whenever they can. However, I have a hunch this time there is just something taking longer due to UK's slow ass selves. If Kentucky admin was more aggressive, Z would be playing already. They are just soft as Charmin.

NOT !

Forget about it.

FREE BIG Z !
1. UK is missing the “D” in front and the “E” at the end.
2. It will make UK too good.
3. We gave the staff off for Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza and Boxing Day.
4. We are waiting for the fax request.
5. See #2.

NCAA as far as I know have not even given a reason why its taken so long, I don't know who pays these guys or how much they make but I bet its alot seems a waste of money.

NOT !

Forget about it.

FREE BIG Z !
Because at Kentucky you're guilty until proven innocent

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT