ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you!

I just really need some prayers, I'm going through a really tough time time right now, I got some news that could be potentially devastating to my me and my family. Please and I really really me please pray for me and my family. And please just be kind to each other the little differences that look to separate us are nothing compared to the big things that can pull us together.

Prayer has been sent.

Reactions: TheKentuckyKid
I just really need some prayers, I'm going through a really tough time time right now, I got some news that could be potentially devastating to my me and my family. Please and I really really me please pray for me and my family. And please just be kind to each other the little differences that look to separate us are nothing compared to the big things that can pull us together.
Prayers sent

Prayers to you and your family from a Jayhawk!

My wife is fighting breast cancer and watching bball and forgetting about cancer helps.

Good luck to your wildcats the rest of the season.

Jayhawks off to a good start vs kansas st. Wish your wife the best as well

God give you strength my friend. If anything there’s a community here that’s got your back. I’ll help anyone in need but a fellow Kentucky fan/Kentuckian is another step above that for me. We’re all in these wild rides together season after season, and that’s what makes it more than just a game for us. God Bless you and your family.

It was a false positive!!!! Thank you all for your prayers! When people say God works in mysterious ways I'll never doubt it. The other day I was so upset that I was throwing up (literally) today I'm jubilant. I know that this was all a plan from God. I feel like a better man, I am so thankful to all of you who offered your thoughts and prayers.

GOD IS GREAT!

It was a false positive!!!! Thank you all for your prayers! When people say God works in mysterious ways I'll never doubt it. The other day I was so upset that I was throwing up (literally) today I'm jubilant. I know that this was all a plan from God. I feel like a better man, I am so thankful to all of you who offered your thoughts and prayers.

GOD IS GREAT!

Good to hear brother.

GOD IS GREAT!
Life is good brother,that is great news take care[thumb2]

May the peace of the Lord be with you✌️

My prayers go out to you KentuckyKid and all of your family members. May His peace and His presence be among each and every one of you. May the trials you and your family are facing be address by your prayers and supplication to our Living God, Jesus Christ. May His Will Be Done. Amen

AlohaCat

GOD IS GREAT!
THIS!

Glad to hear all is well !!!!!

GO BIG BLUE!!!

Prayers can indeed work wonders. I was diagnosed with Stage IV Cancer 15 years ago and given little chance of survival. But thanks to the many prayers of family and friends I'm still here.

You have my prayers my friend.
What a testament to his greatness, glad you are doing well brother.

Reactions: FlCATFan

GOD IS GREAT!
Yes, GOD is!!!

GOD IS GREAT!

AMEN!!!

GOD IS GREAT!
I'm happy for you and your bride......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT