ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you!

Hey guys, first off thank you all. I have found comfort already this morning in some encouraging words and through a lot of prayer. My wife has been diagnosed with HTLV-1 which could develop in to cancer. After further research i have learned that only 2.5 percent of this will go on to get cancer and only 5 percent will have any sort of symptoms at all. This morning I feared the worst and thought it was a death sentence. I pursue harder this than I ever have. If this were an issue with my own self I wouldn't have worried nearly as much. This has all showed me that I have not put the trust in the Lord that I should have. From this day forward I'm changing my life to be a more Godly person, I have made strides in this already. I will no longer post as an anonymous person on here, I feel as though that has led me to vulgar and at times hurtful to people on here. - - Richard Abney
First, I'm glad things aren't as bad as you'd thought. It's hard to not jump to the worst case with things like this. I do it a lot.

Second, be careful with having your name on here. Third, I'm sure I've enjoyed your humor on here several times. I always would kinda laugh at the old avatar. I assumed that was your picture.

I just really need some prayers, I'm going through a really tough time time right now, I got some news that could be potentially devastating to my me and my family. Please and I really really me please pray for me and my family. And please just be kind to each other the little differences that look to separate us are nothing compared to the big things that can pull us together.
Praying to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ that your prayers will be answered my BBN friend. Jesus is a Doctor that practices medicine without a license. He doesn't give shots or pills, yet He is the ultimate physician. Mat God bless you and your family.

Hey guys, first off thank you all. I have found comfort already this morning in some encouraging words and through a lot of prayer. My wife has been diagnosed with HTLV-1 which could develop in to cancer. After further research i have learned that only 2.5 percent of this will go on to get cancer and only 5 percent will have any sort of symptoms at all. This morning I feared the worst and thought it was a death sentence. I pursue harder this than I ever have. If this were an issue with my own self I wouldn't have worried nearly as much. This has all showed me that I have not put the trust in the Lord that I should have. From this day forward I'm changing my life to be a more Godly person, I have made strides in this already. I will no longer post as an anonymous person on here, I feel as though that has led me to vulgar and at times hurtful to people on here. - - Richard Abney
I am glad your news did not turn out as bad as you feared. Our God is faithful. Prayers for you and your family.

You should stick with the smartass vulgar troll routine, it's much more entertaining for your fellow posters. :D

Reactions: UKGrad93
First of all I'm glad to see so many people take part in praying for someone in need. Kudos to you guys....

Richard, glad things aren't as bad as you feared. I know how that feels. Will still keep you in mine and hopefully things do go well for you and yours.
Good luck

Glad the news has turned out well for you and your family. That must be a tremendous relief.

I don't think the Lord minds you having a little crass and even vulgar fun on a message board as long as you aren't intentionally hurtful or mean spirited. But that's just my opinion. I'm no theologian.

I just really need some prayers, I'm going through a really tough time time right now, I got some news that could be potentially devastating to my me and my family. Please and I really really me please pray for me and my family. And please just be kind to each other the little differences that look to separate us are nothing compared to the big things that can pull us together.

Hey Kentucky Kid, I will keep you and your family in my prayers !!!!

Stay strong my man. Hopefully everything will work out. I never like to see a fellow Kentucky fan have to go through hard times. I will say a prayer for you and your family.

You got it, brother.

I pray for His comfort and guidance for you and your family during this time.

6Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time, 7casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you. 1 Peter 5:6-7 NASB

Hey guys, first off thank you all. I have found comfort already this morning in some encouraging words and through a lot of prayer. My wife has been diagnosed with HTLV-1 which could develop in to cancer. After further research i have learned that only 2.5 percent of this will go on to get cancer and only 5 percent will have any sort of symptoms at all. This morning I feared the worst and thought it was a death sentence. I prayed harder this morning than I ever have. If this were an issue with my own self I wouldn't have worried nearly as much. This has all showed me that I have not put the trust in the Lord that I should have. From this day forward I'm changing my life to be a more Godly person, I have made strides in this already in weeks prior. I will no longer post as an anonymous person on here, I feel as though that has led me to vulgar and at times hurtful to people on here. - - Richard Abney
Great news KK! Prayer is a powerful/comforting thing!
Now I have to get used to your new avatar...:eyes:

Reactions: TheKentuckyKid
Positive vibes and prayers sent @TheKentuckyKid. Hope everything works out.

Reactions: TheKentuckyKid
I just really need some prayers, I'm going through a really tough time time right now, I got some news that could be potentially devastating to my me and my family. Please and I really really me please pray for me and my family. And please just be kind to each other the little differences that look to separate us are nothing compared to the big things that can pull us together.[/QUO

Prayers!!!

You have it man. Keep the faith.

Hang in brother, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, peace!

Hey guys, first off thank you all. I have found comfort already this morning in some encouraging words and through a lot of prayer. My wife has been diagnosed with HTLV-1 which could develop in to cancer. After further research i have learned that only 2.5 percent of this will go on to get cancer and only 5 percent will have any sort of symptoms at all. This morning I feared the worst and thought it was a death sentence. I prayed harder this morning than I ever have. If this were an issue with my own self I wouldn't have worried nearly as much. This has all showed me that I have not put the trust in the Lord that I should have. From this day forward I'm changing my life to be a more Godly person, I have made strides in this already in weeks prior. I will no longer post as an anonymous person on here, I feel as though that has led me to vulgar and at times hurtful to people on here. - - Richard Abney

You are on the correct path. A beautiful testimonial to our Lord and Savior. Jesus wants us to ask for his guidance. Praise be to the Father , Son, an Holy Spirit! Peace

I prayed for you and do not doubt the power of prayer. I appreciate you and what you said. I need to take a lesson from it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT