ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you!

Jul 4, 2015
Kentucky
Updated: It was a false positive!!!! Thank you all for your prayers! When people say God works in mysterious ways I'll never doubt it. The other day I was so upset that I was throwing up (literally) today I'm jubilant. I know that this was all a plan from God. I feel like a better man, I am so thankful to all of you who offered your thoughts and prayers.

GOD IS GREAT!

Last edited:
I just really need some prayers, I'm going through a really tough time time right now, I got some news that could be potentially devastating to my me and my family. Please and I really really me please pray for me and my family. And please just be kind to each other the little differences that look to separate us are nothing compared to the big things that can pull us together.
You are in my prayers my man. Sometimes we forget what's really important in life and need to put things in perspective. May God's will be done and may he lift you up in your time of need.

Hey man, you'll beat it. Whatever it is. You'll beat it.

I do believe there are times where good people go through tough times so they fall to God instead of the world. Turn to him, I believe and have experienced the effects myself. I'm praying for you man, I'll be thinking about you and yours today. We got this.

Praise ye the Lord. Blessed is the man that fears the Lord, that delights greatly in his commandments.

He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the Lord.

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

My help comes from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.

Trust these words from the Psalmist will comfort you even as we pray.

Hey guys, first off thank you all. I have found comfort already this morning in some encouraging words and through a lot of prayer. My wife has been diagnosed with HTLV-1 which could develop in to cancer. After further research i have learned that only 2.5 percent of this will go on to get cancer and only 5 percent will have any sort of symptoms at all. This morning I feared the worst and thought it was a death sentence. I prayed harder this morning than I ever have. If this were an issue with my own self I wouldn't have worried nearly as much. This has all showed me that I have not put the trust in the Lord that I should have. From this day forward I'm changing my life to be a more Godly person, I have made strides in this already in weeks prior. I will no longer post as an anonymous person on here, I feel as though that has led me to vulgar and at times hurtful to people on here.

Last edited:
Hey guys, first off thank you all. I have found comfort already this morning in some encouraging words and through a lot of prayer. My wife has been diagnosed with HTLV-1 which could develop in to cancer. After further research i have learned that only 2.5 percent of this will go on to get cancer and only 5 percent will have any sort of symptoms at all. This morning I feared the worst and thought it was a death sentence. I pursue harder this than I ever have. If this were an issue with my own self I wouldn't have worried nearly as much. This has all showed me that I have not put the trust in the Lord that I should have. From this day forward I'm changing my life to be a more Godly person, I have made strides in this already. I will no longer post as an anonymous person on here, I feel as though that has led me to vulgar and at times hurtful to people on here. - - Richard Abney
Glad it’s not as serious as you thought. God bless

Hey guys, first off thank you all. I have found comfort already this morning in some encouraging words and through a lot of prayer. My wife has been diagnosed with HTLV-1 which could develop in to cancer. After further research i have learned that only 2.5 percent of this will go on to get cancer and only 5 percent will have any sort of symptoms at all. This morning I feared the worst and thought it was a death sentence. I pursue harder this than I ever have. If this were an issue with my own self I wouldn't have worried nearly as much. This has all showed me that I have not put the trust in the Lord that I should have. From this day forward I'm changing my life to be a more Godly person, I have made strides in this already. I will no longer post as an anonymous person on here, I feel as though that has led me to vulgar and at times hurtful to people on here. - - Richard Abney

Great work Richard. I have been there and the change for the better with trust in God is the only way for true happiness.

So glad for you.

My girlfriend of 13 years mother had a lump in her breast a few months ago. According to our research, it was assuredly cancer. Only around 2 percent of cases were a benign mass. I haven't prayed that much in a lifetime, and God gave us so much comfort during that time, like we knew it was going to be ok. Turns out it was not cancerous and the doctors at Vanderbilt were excellent. Removed and good to go, she was a 2 percenter.

All the glory to God, and I know what you mean about the other comment. Sometimes we fall into the trap.

Good news Richard! Will say a prayer and hope it doesn't turn into something more serious

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT