ADVERTISEMENT

prayers needed

ColonelCat

Junior
Jan 8, 2003
Aloha Cat-Jack flew from Hawaii yeaterdy to Lexington and then drove to the Mountains of East Ky where his mom was dying. He did get there before she has passed and we ask for the grace and comfort of God to let her pass peacefully and quickly without any suffering and pain.Jack has been receiving prayers from a group he heads and from some of you fellow Cat fans.on here. Thank you for him and may God's outstretched arms receive her openly. Thanks, I am sure Jack and fsmily appreciate it.

Aloha Cat-Jack flew from Hawaii yeaterdy to Lexington and then drove to the Mountains of East Ky where his mom was dying. He did get there before she has passed and we ask for the grace and comfort of God to let her pass peacefully and quickly without any suffering and pain.Jack has been receiving prayers from a group he heads and from some of you fellow Cat fans.on here. Thank you for him and may God's outstretched arms receive her openly. Thanks, I am sure Jack and fsmily appreciate it.
Aloha Cat you’ll be in our prayers.

Christian
Jack's Mother passed away today as was expected, but that loss is really hard to take. We have been texting this a.m. and Jack sends his love to all of us Cat fans who said prayers for him and her. Bless you folks...The Colonel (for Jack)

Prayers up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT