ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you BBN

It struck me funny to see so many fans seemingly coming out of nowhere, walking to Rupp Arena, and I'm driving around yelling like a hyena at my husband, saying I hate my job (they let us leave later than they agreed to), simply because I couldn't find a parking spot. We even asked a cop who was in the lane next to us and she's "sorry, sweety, I have no idea where you can go to find parking". Eventually, the spot that we did find, a man came walking up to us as we were parking and said that we took his spot and we needed to pay $10. I told him "sorry, we don't have any cash on us", and he walked away. Hubby told me "I think they're telling everyone that" :D
What the hell lol. Never dealt with that. I found a spot on South Limestone about 3:30 pm and just took it. 10 min walk. Usually I can find a street spot much closer. I’ve never paid to park near Rupp and went to 12 or so games this year. Weird stuff!

It’s worth noting I am extremely unapproachable and have a hell of a glare, so the riff raff tends to leave me be lol

Reactions: NociHTTP
What the hell lol. Never dealt with that. I found a spot on South Limestone about 3:30 pm and just took it. 10 min walk. Usually I can find a street spot much closer. I’ve never paid to park near Rupp and went to 12 or so games this year. Weird stuff!

It’s worth noting I am extremely unapproachable and have a hell of a glare, so the riff raff tends to leave me be lol
We just parked in the lot in front of the arena. It was $10. Just came in off s broadway and pulled right into a lot

Thank you to all those that showed up today. I wish I could have been there but I want to you to know you are appreciated. Lets go!

I’m compiling a video of the event. It was the most surreal thing I’ve ever been apart of. The only thing that comes close is some events with retirement players getting jackets in St. Louis, but even that probably not. This fan base needed this like we need air. And we were desperate for it.

Yes. Hope we're patient.

I think after what Pope did, we will be. There’s no sense in rushing Pope, he’s got some years to figure it out. Although, I don’t think he’ll need it. With his zoom offense, and help from Pitino who I think will be back after retirement, there’s no telling.

He and Pitino are currently after some of the same recruits if that tells you anything.

I think after what Pope did, we will be. There’s no sense in rushing Pope, he’s got some years to figure it out. Although, I don’t think he’ll need it. With his zoom offense, and help from Pitino who I think will be back after retirement, there’s no telling.

He and Pitino are currently after some of the same recruits if that tells you anything.
Why are we up at this hour?

I was there in the lower level. There is nothing like our fans in the world. We have the best fans…. This is an exciting time again…..GO BIG BLUE….

Reactions: sam_o
The Cathedral of College Basketball opened its doors Sunday in Lexington and the great following packed the rafters to hear a sermon delivered by our Pope!

Reactions: sam_o
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT