ADVERTISEMENT

Texas KU

Well we know if they were in the SEC, they wouldn't have the streak. They aren't beating 2012 and in 2015, we absolutely crushed them.

ACC, they are not beating many of the Duke and UNC teams during that time frame.

Wisky, MSU, and OSU would have given them a run many years.

So in my opinion, we can absolutely say this to be true.

I don't know. It Pac12 has been shit for alot of years. I mean they might have gotten a run last year with Zona, Oregon, UCLA but it's been a poor conference for awhile now.

Yeah Wisconsin, MSU and OSU might have given them a run in the Big 10. But KU would have been the favorite in that conference.

It's not as if teams aren't giving them a run where they are at btw. Alot of those years they have won the league by a mere game and 3 of those years, they were actually tied at the top.

There's a bit of luck that plays in all of this. It's a combination of luck and skill.

FWIW this run probably comes to an end this season.
You've got currently Texas Tech projected at 13-5
WVU, Oklahoma and KU at 12-6

LOL at KU fan thinking Preston is playing this season or the fact Desouza will be a big deal. I mean he will make them better but the difference between a 7 loss team instead of a 9 loss team. KU beat UK for 1 reason - the game was played in the first week of the season. If it was now or even in December UK wins . But in the end who cares we are the ones routinely in the elite 8 and final 4 while KU flames out in the 2nd round most of the time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT