ADVERTISEMENT

Terry Wilson...

I don't think so. Nobody on this board is making a critical analysis of the guy. It's quite easy to make a very superficial judgement based off what we have see in practice, etc.

For example, if a member of the BigTEN approached you and said what style does Terry play like? Are you gonna say, "I don't know?" Would you say "he's a statue like Peyton Manning?" Heck nah, you're gonna say that "he's in the style of ________.....and I hope he plays like him."
I think (?) I see your point. But given the fact virtually his entire "career" at UK has been behind closed doors to fans, I find it hard for fans to offer even "a very superficial judgement". In other words pre-season fan ramblings - which are perfectly OK - are not exactly what I would call "judgement". I still maintain that we (fans) need to see something before making even that "superficial judgement". [winking] JMO

Peace

Last edited:
Lol ...I can't compare him to ANYbody until he plays. Scrimmage games don't mean much since I REALLY don't know if our defense is that new and improved.....let's face it....LOTS of quarterbacks looked mighty fine against UK the past few years.

Somebody also compared him to Eric Crouch who also won the Heisman.
And Vince Young. NC winning QB and retroactive Heisman winner coming in a close second to one of the best college running backs in the last 20 years.

All though I do understand the comparisons from a style standpoint to Young/RGIII. But like the Tyrod Taylor comparison better for expectation reasons.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT