ADVERTISEMENT

Has Quarterback Justin James Of Paducah Tillman Been Offered A Scholarship By UK

shadowman4

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2002
This QB is supposed to be quite good. Does anyone know if UK/Liam Coen offered him scholarship to play quarterback at Kentucky? I have a friend who lives in Paducah and she says that they have.

Reactions: footerball
This QB is supposed to be quite good. Does anyone know if UK/Liam Coen offered him scholarship to play quarterback at Kentucky? I have a friend who lives in Paducah and she says that they have.
UK offered last week.

Yes

I live 20 min. from Paducah and haven’t heard of him. I know of his dad, Jeff James, James Marine. Millionaire. Pumping a lot of money into Tilghman.

Can’t think of the young man’s name at the moment, but Tilghman has another guy who’s arguably the commonwealth’s top prospect. I saw some tweets on X last week with coaches from UK, UL, and Oregon meeting with him and the Tilghman coach.

Can’t think of the young man’s name at the moment, but Tilghman has another guy who’s arguably the commonwealth’s top prospect. I saw some tweets on X last week with coaches from UK, UL, and Oregon meeting with him and the Tilghman coach.
Martel Carter is a Safety and one of the best in the State.
PT also has on Olineman garnering some interest

I haven't heard he's been offered. I have a close friend that's connected with the program and will find out. I went to several of their games last year and they have 3 or 4 players that are very high quality. Martels Carter, James, a Jr OL and a young RB.

I haven't heard he's been offered. I have a close friend that's connected with the program and will find out. I went to several of their games last year and they have 3 or 4 players that are very high quality. Martels Carter, James, a Jr OL and a young RB.
FWIW, TOS reported earlier this week UK offered. Think Carter is the prize.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT