ADVERTISEMENT

Stock Advice Thread

Toyota (TM) dropped again today. Now down almost 16% in the last month.
... despite low PE's for most of the sector, the market has hit the auto sector hard the last 2-3 weeks, treating them like tech it seems ... an interest rate reduction might send that sector back up ....

... thankful my home lenders (i.e., UWMC) are doing well today with the prospects of eventual rate reductions ...

Reactions: BlueRaider22
... despite low PE's for most of the sector, the market has hit the auto sector hard the last 2-3 weeks, treating them like tech it seems ... an interest rate reduction might send that sector back up ....

... thankful my home lenders (i.e., UWMC) are doing well today with the prospects of eventual rate reductions ...
I've got 6000 shares of UWMC. Hoping it blasts off with rate cuts coming. I hesitated early morning when it dropped below 8 hoping it would go lower like everything else, only for it to nearly hit $9 at close. He who hesitates.... Guess I'll try to grab shares on Monday instead. Damn.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Bitcoin down big and futures currently very red …. Gonna be an interesting day and week for the market ….

The S&P 500 (SPY) touched the 20 EMA (exponential moving average) Friday, and today it gapped below it. That's my sure fire bear market indicator. As long as SPY stays under the 20 EMA I'm staying 100% in cash except for a few shorts I'm holding - which are doing great today :)

Played some of the early morning bounce for some scalps today ... but there were stocks that went below their April 2024 lows in pre-market today ... so this is definitely one to keep an eye on.

VIX hit levels we haven't seen since the COVID crash and the 2008 crash, those are signs of a flush .... went up over 63 this morning, but now currently sitting below 35 so volatility while still concerning, has calmed a lot thus far ....

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT