ADVERTISEMENT

Stock Advice Thread

The MVP is scheduled to be fully-completed and operating around June 1st.
ETRN may continue to slowly run and may pop a little higher after the news release.
After that, a sell-off may happen. It will be interesting to see what transpires, in light of the pending EQT acquisition of ETRN, especially if NatGas trends higher.

The MVP is scheduled to be fully-completed and operating around June 1st.
ETRN may continue to slowly run and may pop a little higher after the news release.
After that, a sell-off may happen. It will be interesting to see what transpires, in light of the pending EQT acquisition of ETRN, especially if NatGas trends higher.
Reminder to anyone interested: ETRN "should" soon be releasing news that the Mountain Valley Pipeline is complete and fully-commissioned. I suspect there might be a little bump in the price, if not baked in, but remember there is an offer by EQT to purchase ETRN, so I do not expect the price to run significantly. I am hoping for a $15-handle, but we'll see what happens ...
DUE DILIGENCE is advised, as always. GLTA !!

NOTE: The conversion rate on the EQT deal is .3504 shares of EQT for every share of ETRN common.

Reactions: Atrain7732
I guess Keith Gill made his money & got out.
Uh, seen his positions he posted last night!?!

All In, $180M. Stock & calls. Might be a billionaire by Fri. From $30k starting the GME stuff 4 yrs ago.

Last edited:
Roaring Kitty ended today up $70m. Could have sold this morn for $436m. Guess hes gonna ride GME to earnings.

Do you see it being available rather soon at less than $100, maybe even less than $90 ??
Probably not that low. I could see a pull back to the low 100s, but I could very well be wrong as well. I’m actually in an inverse ETF for Nvidia as of last Thursday with a fairly tight stop.

Reactions: megablue
MVP operators have sent request to FERC for opening the pipeline, FINALLY !!!
Google MOUNTAIN VALLEY PIPELINE NEWS for links, reports, blogs, etc …

ETRN may jump a little this week.
Due diligence advised, as always !!

Last edited:
Congratulations to holders of ETRN !!
It’s been a long time coming.

Reactions: hmt5000
Some really good dividend stocks have been on sale for quite some time and I have kept compounding shares/income.

Yield is everywhere when interest rates are high so the high yielding dividend stocks fall out of favor.......perfect time to buy as they'll go up when rates go down and people are searching for Yield.

Buy dividend stock low and hold long time. Boring but savvy as you get a fat, locked in Yield and price appreciation on top of that eventually.

Some really good dividend stocks have been on sale for quite some time and I have kept compounding shares/income.

Yield is everywhere when interest rates are high so the high yielding dividend stocks fall out of favor.......perfect time to buy as they'll go up when rates go down and people are searching for Yield.

Buy dividend stock low and hold long time. Boring but savvy as you get a fat, locked in Yield and price appreciation on top of that eventually.
Any suggestions?
I own some UWMC, ABBV, ORI, PSEC and DX

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT