ADVERTISEMENT

Something we all should be able to agree on

What the F are you even talking about?

Am I in the twilight zone?

Just how much alcohol have you pounded down today?

Just how many times did you get dropped on your head?

I grew up just fine thank you very much. People have been catchIng on to your ways, I saw through it from the get go. Ole kyjeff got exposed again, must be a day that ends in y.

there is you and gumboots, the 2 stinky kids in the back of the classroom.
Do better.

Such well thought out retorts. Good day sir.

Bless your little heart. You're an angry little piss ant retread.

Find something real in life to get into. You're lonely and you need help. Find it.

I see you writing more of your PlayStation strategy. Both sights are a disgrace.

Be careful. Little Jeffy will stick out his lower lip and accuse you of being Ellen. It’s his goto comeback.

Pumpers suck, too. Make your point and move on. Pumpers and bashers that never shut up and start threads over and over with the same point stated a different way are the worst. Oh, and enjoy ignore - make the best of it.

Oh no the newbie who joined Sunday and has 70 posts is gonna block me?!?!
If you ever pulled your head out of Cal's ass, you would see that

I'm sorry that bugs you. Actually, I'm not sorry.

If you ever actually played basketball your see who’s head is buried where the sun don’t shine. PlayStation

You do realize you are generally wrong about every single thing you post, right? It’s hard to be wrong as often as you are unless you’re just trying to be wrong on purpose. Or you’re just a troll.

It’s almost midnight. Jeff posted this early this morning and has gone at it nonstop for 15 hours. Absolute insanity. Complete and utter lunacy.

At least he isn’t running around hiding behind multiple usernames.

I wanted to kick your ass at one point but that don't mean I can't agree with some of what you said.
wwe-funny.gif
laugh-funny.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Lempface
Yeah, you can go get bent for all I care. If you don't like the facts that I've placed at your feet, then that is a YOU problem.
I gave you facts and you started with the juvenile personal attacks. Fact is I stated let me know when he wins the title and you flip out. Hope you have a great day. Take care be good.

I gave you facts and you started with the juvenile personal attacks. Fact is I stated let me know when he wins the title and you flip out. Hope you have a great day. Take care be good.
Cal, Pitino, Tubby, Hall, Sutton and Rupp didn’t win any titles before taking over the UK job, why is there different standards for BP?

Again, for the reading impaired, I don't want BP, Drew, Stevens, or Oats to be UK's coach, I just like their systems better than this garbage we're running here where we have a new team every year.

If you don't like what I have to say, I really don't give a flying fvck. Go fly a damn kite for all I care, plenty of others understand and agree with what I've said here.

Cal, Pitino, Tubby, Hall, Sutton and Rupp didn’t win any titles before taking over the UK job, why is there different standards for BP?

Again, for the reading impaired, I don't want BP, Drew, Stevens, or Oats to be UK's coach, I just like their systems better than this garbage we're running here where we have a new team every year.

If you don't like what I have to say, I really don't give a flying fvck. Go fly a damn kite for all I care, plenty of others understand and agree with what I've said here.
We have a top 10 offense in the nation. A Cal coached PG set the UK single game assists record. Which was then later broken by another Calipari PG. Open your eyes and stop flapping them gums of yours.

Amazingly we have a good offense without Brooks firing off 3s like he Klay Thompson imagine that. Maybe Coach Oats would use him like you want and he could finally beat the great Cuonzo Martin

We have a top 10 offense in the nation. A Cal coached PG set the UK single game assists record. Which was then later broken by another Calipari PG. Open your eyes and stop flapping them gums of yours.

Amazingly we have a good offense without Brooks firing off 3s like he Klay Thompson imagine that. Maybe Coach Oats would use him like you want and he could finally beat the great Cuonzo Martin
How many stupid people do we have on here?
Yeah cool, the offense is good this year, but we also have the oldest team in UK history and Cal has changed the offense… . finally.
But this thread isn’t just about the offense, it's also about the one-and-done issue.
If you can’t understand the point of the thread, move on, it's not for you.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
How many stupid people do we have on here?
Yeah cool, the offense is good this year, but we also have the oldest team in UK history and Cal has changed the offense… . finally.
But this thread isn’t just about the offense, it's also about the one-and-done issue.
If you can’t understand the point of the thread, move on, it's not for you.
Yeah cool, you wanting a coach in here to not use one and done... don’t hold your breath. Actually, go ahead and hold it.

That will be a laugh when a coach comes here not wanting to recruit the best players in the nation. Hell the entire transfer portal is pretty much a one and done. If you can’t understand that, as your boy Rick Barnes would say, step aside

Reactions: JoeBeeHall
Yeah cool, you wanting a coach in here to not use one and done... don’t hold your breath. Actually, go ahead and hold it.

That will be a laugh when a coach comes here not wanting to recruit the best players in the nation. Hell the entire transfer portal is pretty much a one and done. If you can’t understand that, as your boy Rick Barnes would say, step aside
So basically you're a bigger Cal fan than UK fan.

Got it.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
So basically you're a bigger Cal fan than UK fan.

Got it.
I just know the rules of the game. That’s the way it’s played. You think anyone else is gonna come in here to UK and not recruit elite talent and try to get the best players out of the transfer portal?

You want to watch Transy play go ahead they’re right up the road. This is a big boy school, we’ll never bring in some dunce to recruit a bunch of 3 stars

Reactions: JoeBeeHall
I just know the rules of the game. That’s the way it’s played. You think anyone else is gonna come in here to UK and not recruit elite talent and try to get the best players out of the transfer portal?

You want to watch Transy play go ahead they’re right up the road. This is a big boy school, we’ll never bring in some dunce to recruit a bunch of 3 stars
Oh yeah, I forgot, UK didn’t exist before Cal got here in 2009 and it will die the second he leaves.

You can't be this stup… .actually, yeah, you can be this stupid.

The biggest issue I have with the ongoing "let's get rid of Cal" posts is that it locks many of you into an immovable opinion. I understand why UK fans would be frustrated with last season. I was right there with you. I understand the frustration with the one and done. My wife hates it and has given up on learning the players because she knows they'll be gone. I understand the anger with the NBA infatuation and the pro days. I understand the frustration with particular losses.

But could you EVER support Calipari again? The answer is no. You couldn't. Once you post these opinions over and over again, they're locked in. Your pride will never let you support the man again because to do so would be to admit you're wrong. There is no going back. So, what will you do? Eventually, you will not be able to enjoy wins or hope for the best for this team or players. You might even be disappointed in wins. That's where you're headed.

So, you'll stay away from posting when we win and you'll rush the board when we lose. And that is a damnable misery. That isn't fandom. That is being a critic. I'd like to be able to enjoy being a fan of this particular team, but we can't. Constructive criticism is out the window. That's where I am.

Now, here's the thing. I know this Calipari era will come to an end, and here's the other thing- I'd like to be able to enjoy a new coach and system as well when the time comes, and to enjoy it with friends and fans. But this constant criticism makes it difficult. I can forgive and forget but many can't, so we're all biting and cursing each other over it and it's misery.

The biggest issue I have with the ongoing "let's get rid of Cal" posts is that it locks many of you into an immovable opinion. I understand why UK fans would be frustrated with last season. I was right there with you. I understand the frustration with the one and done. My wife hates it and has given up on learning the players because she knows they'll be gone. I understand the anger with the NBA infatuation and the pro days. I understand the frustration with particular losses.

But could you EVER support Calipari again? The answer is no. You couldn't. Once you post these opinions over and over again, they're locked in. Your pride will never let you support the man again because to do so would be to admit you're wrong. There is no going back. So, what will you do? Eventually, you will not be able to enjoy wins or hope for the best for this team or players. You might even be disappointed in wins. That's where you're headed.

So, you'll stay away from posting when we win and you'll rush the board when we lose. And that is a damnable misery. That isn't fandom. That is being a critic. I'd like to be able to enjoy being a fan of this particular team, but we can't. Constructive criticism is out the window. That's where I am.

Now, here's the thing. I know this Calipari era will come to an end, and here's the other thing- I'd like to be able to enjoy a new coach and system as well when the time comes, and to enjoy it with friends and fans. But this constant criticism makes it difficult. I can forgive and forget but many can't, so we're all biting and cursing each other over it and it's misery.
Yes when he goes to a Final Four and wins a title. Then I’ll support him. But you’ll never get me to love him like some of y'all do.

I’m not going to stop criticizing Cal. Every coach deserves to be criticized. Even Saban.

Oh yeah, I forgot, UK didn’t exist before Cal got here in 2009 and it will die the second he leaves.

You can't be this stup… .actually, yeah, you can be this stupid.
Oh I forgot how successful Billy Clyde was not using one and done. Yeah take us back to 2009, what a genius.

The program might die if folk like you have your way. You’d have taken Cal out back long ago if you had your way. Now you changing your tune, can’t fool me. I see right through it.

You want to bring in a new bum every few years, Indiana’s that a way

Reactions: kl40504
Oh I forgot how successful Billy Clyde was not using one and done. Yeah take us back to 2009, what a genius.

The program might die if folk like you have your way. You’d have taken Cal out back long ago if you had your way. Now you changing your tune, can’t fool me. I see right through it.

You got ole KyJeff figured out. He can't be this stupid. Well evidently he is.

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyGumBoots

It isn’t as black-or-white as success with Cal and OAD or failure with BCG and seniors

LMFAO, you think BCG is the inly coach that played juniors and seniors? HAHAAAAA. Nice reach.

There are 350 D1 programs out there, 348 of them use juniors snd seniors, but you chose to use the Tarleton state head coach. Typical Cal sucker.

You are letting your dislike for Cal's system cloud your judgement. If you aren't comparing Allen to Boston, then who are you comparing him to. You were the one that started the judgement. But I never compared the players themselves, I simply viewed Allen in the light of changing actual outcomes, which it seems he didn't actually do. Let's examine Allen fully. Cal didn't start out hating and not playing Allen, he played him early in the season, and Allen was getting some minutes until they played Georgia Tech. There Allen had 3 turnovers and was 0-1 from the field in the only 4 times he even as much as touched the ball. In fact, in the first half of the game Cal put Allen in, and he turned it over on 2 straight possessions causing UK to lose the lead. Cal took him out and talked to him. Couple minutes later put him back in after UK got the lead again, and he immediately turned it over, then missed a 3 and fouled the guy for an and 1, causing UK to lose the lead again, only this time they would never get it back. He didn't yank him after one mistake, but you can't play playing like that. But then we lost a lot over the next few games and the sentiment went from he is unplayable right now, to why isn't Allen playing. If you play scared or can't hold you own, Cal ain't going to play you. Fanbase got loud, and Cal finally played him against Miss St. He has a great game, the fans started yapping, and thus Allen's demise. Bot saying Cal's management of Allen has been correct, but Allen basically had 2 games of note last year, both against the same team. And he had several games following his first game against Miss St where he played a lot, but was ineffective. Problem is, fans were so enamored by his one performance that they blamed every bad performance on Cal. Kid just isn't really that good right now, and I'm including last year. Boston wasn't good most games, but neither was Allen. Allen beginning with the fir Miss St game played 15 or more minutes in 9 of 10 games, over 20 the first 6 games of that. Let me read you his outputs: 23, 14, 6, 8, 8, 3, 6, 12, 0, 3. That certainly doesn't scream I got to play. That culminated in 3 points in 19 minutes in a loss to UT. From there, his time started dwindling. He played 18 minutes combined in the next 2 games scoring a grand total of 3 points. He played spot/cleanup minutes the next few games before spotting us 2 points in 10 minutes against USC. He found a groove against Miss St, in the next games and played 29 minutes and scored 23 points. Sure doesn't seem like a guy that wasn't given a chance to play. He was given the chance, and his play dwindled as his performance dwindled. In the games where he had it going a bit, Cal played him. He didn't get jerked for every mistake. Much like this year, he was given opportunities to play last year and just did not capitalize. The fantasy of Allen is made up by the fans because they got enamored by the games against Miss St.
TL;DR WOT

How many freshmen were starters on the teams of the last 5 national title winners?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT