ADVERTISEMENT

So U of L lost it’s highest rated recruit to OSU

The-Hack

All-American
Oct 1, 2016
You really have to hate seeing the local Redbirds stumble in recruiting.

Hey, it’s early . . . both schools with a below average number of total commits are modestly ranked on Rivals: Kentucky at 37th, and the birds right on our tail at 64th.

And Louisville will make up 30ish recruiting slots by also signing a lower ranked transfer class, so there’s always that.

I should have prefaced this with:

(1) There are far more important games
on our schedule; and,
(2) U of L is a less important game on our schedule.

Ah, Hell, I’ll admit that to me U of L is our Superbore!!

7 7 7 7 7

Hey, it’s early . . . both schools with a below average number of total commits are modestly ranked on Rivals: Kentucky at 37th, and the birds right on our tail at 64th.

And Louisville will make up 30ish recruiting slots by also signing a lower ranked transfer class, so there’s always that.

on our schedule; and,

7 7 7 7 7
Oh I’m sure it’s justifiable within their bubble. In their minds they’re one play away from a national championship. They’ll smash us just like they were supposed to last season because of their inflated wins. Doesn’t help that the media pumps them up because of Brohm and their bullshit record from last year. They MIGHT be a bowl team in the SEC.

Oh I’m sure it’s justifiable within their bubble.

And it is a bizarre bubble. There is a lengthy thread on TOS complaining
that some article failed to list them in the Top 25 toughest places to play. :)😀

Seriously.

They have fans who think the Pit formerly known as Pizza, is a Top 25 intimidating home venue.

I will not link TOS thread, because:

on our schedule; and,

Reactions: 270Cat
And it is a bizarre bubble. There is a lengthy thread on TOS complaining
that some article failed to list them in the Top 25 toughest places to play. :)😀

Seriously.

They have fans who think the Pit formerly known as Pizza, is a Top 25 intimidating home venue.

I will not link TOS thread, because:

on our schedule; and,
Send link to that clown show

on our schedule; and,

7 7 7 7 7
That's a shame. I have no problem at all admitting it never gets old hearing bad news out of little brotherville. If they are playing when we're not I look forward to watching and rooting like hell for the other guys and get almost as excited as I do rooting for us.

How is that possible? UofL is one of the premier programs in the country on a collision course with a national championship. Hell, they pack 30-35k fans into the stands week after week. Play in the best conference in football by far and dominate. What has OSU ever done in football? I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

Yep, on a collision course.

e7c1b24e0aba188f72aa48aff559f7e8.gif

on our schedule; and,

7 7 7 7 7
We’re up to #32 with works, sitting at #17 average star rating with a 3.46. Not that I follow that stuff or anything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT