ADVERTISEMENT

So does Barion Brown stay with UK?

Simple question, If Brown played for Saban or Kirby do you think his antics and taking some plays off would be tolerated. If no why not. Ill answer my own question. We wouldnt see it because the coach wouldnt tolerate it. They would tell him ,asjust your behavior or have a seat on the bench until you can. One of the difference between decent coaches and great coaches

Of course he’s a threat, he’s the fastest man in college football.

He’s also one of the worst WRs in the nation. It’s inexcusable how bad he is at the position.

He's fast, but not the fastest, several track guys faster. I think his issue is he didn't have to run good routes to get open in HS, he just outran everyone.

Reactions: Samurai Cat
Simple question, If Brown played for Saban or Kirby do you think his antics and taking some plays off would be tolerated. If no why not. I’ll answer my own question. We wouldnt see it because the coach wouldnt tolerate it. They would tell him ,asjust your behavior or have a seat on the bench until you can. One of the difference between decent coaches and great coaches
The answer is complicated

But one no way Barion gets to drop balls snd kills drives. And no way so they force balls in sideline routes he clearly can’t catch and track very easily

But he hard part is they have great options to go to at Bama snd UGA. Uk does not have great options behind Barion. But UK staff should coach him hard to improve…..this stuff used to not happen under Stoops but lately all kinds of lazy play is allowed

Last edited:
These guys all just need to be coached more. To go to the next level is going to take hard work and discipline. I think they brought in the new guys and the new coach to work on just that. If they put in the work they can be one of the best receiving groups in the conference. If.

Reactions: BigTyrone
BB was excellent other than the fumble. I’m wondering if his NIL asking price went up after this game and if UK can’t meet that price if he will enter the portal looking for a bidding war?
I honestly don't care, so if he does ... I won't give it a second thought and I will just move on and celebrate the players that choose to stay or come on board.

Brown has work to do but he had a return rushing and receiving touchdown. He’s the only player on this roster capable of that. He had legit superstar potential
Superstar my ass. Mentally, he's a midget and anything but a pro. Always running his mouth and stirring the shit. Right now ... he's a punk who happens to run fast. If he would get his mind straight, he might be worth serious superstar talk but right now ... not so much. Gotta grow up so we shouldn't try to make him into something he's not. JMO.

• Wow
Reactions: BigTyrone
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT