ADVERTISEMENT

Skal eligible

Do you think Skal Labissiere will be cleared to play this year

• Total voters
What has that got to do with anything.

You're a complete tool. See how easy that is to be juvenile.
It has to do with what happened to Skal Labissiere, you moron POS.

You said something completely, irredeemably idiotic. Admit it, or admit that you're a complete idiot. Wait... you already admitted that, by making it blatantly obvious to anyone with half a brain. So my best suggestion is that you stick a cork in it, and just shut the f*** up. Because everything you type just makes you look worse.

By season's end, I think this will be our rotation:

Starters
G Ulis- 30+mpg.
G Briscoe- 30+mpg.
G Murray- 30+mpg.
F Poythress- 25-30mpg.
F Labissiere- 25-30mpg.

Key Reserves
F Lee- 20-25mpg.
G Matthews- 15-20mpg.
F Humphries- 8-10mpg.

Hawkins, Mulder, Floreal, Willis, and Wynyard (if he doesn't redshirt) will play the mop up minutes.

It has to do with what happened to Skal Labissiere, you moron POS.

You said something completely, irredeemably idiotic. Admit it, or admit that you're a complete idiot. Wait... you already admitted that, by making it blatantly obvious to anyone with half a brain. So my best suggestion is that you stick a cork in it, and just shut the f*** up. Because everything you type just makes you look worse.
Listen to yourself....and I'm the idiot here. SMH

HA, I had already forgotten about that. I've got no respect or time for people like Heissnberger that don't have the balls to put their sensitive emotions on the line for the Cats. Wearing a hat or a t-shirt doesn't make you a fan.

Yahoo sports broke the news ? I bet Forde broke down and cried lol but he was most likely busy with his very deep investigation of U of Smell lol !!

Thanks to Cecil, anyone who uses/tries to use an athlete for their own financial gain is now considered an agent. Hence, Hamilton, IF he did indeed tried to get money for himself off of Skal, is an agent in the eyes of the NCAA. Now, of course any random person could ask for money in exchange for an athlete's services, and I don't see how the NCAA could hold this against a player. But, seeing how Hamilton is Skal's "guardian" I can see how some are starting to question if he'll be able to play at UK or if he'll get his millions one year early.
Wrong again, as always Bobby Trickle. I know the Skal news pains you, but wait until you are wrong on the Big One, and UNC--the dirtiest program in America--gets what is coming to it and faces, at a minimum, a multi-year post season ban for men's basketball and other sports. That's the pain that will last for years.

Last edited:
By season's end, I think this will be our rotation:

Starters
G Ulis- 30+mpg.
G Briscoe- 30+mpg.
G Murray- 30+mpg.
F Poythress- 25-30mpg.
F Labissiere- 25-30mpg.

Key Reserves
F Lee- 20-25mpg.
G Matthews- 15-20mpg.
F Humphries- 8-10mpg.

Hawkins, Mulder, Floreal, Willis, and Wynyard (if he doesn't redshirt) will play the mop up minutes.

Doubt Hawk was ever or will be in the rotation this season.

Cal says this stuff every preseason - Willis and Hawk have to play....

Believe it more when he says he is going to 6-7 man rotation, no room for a Hawkins unless he goes 8-9 and a new guy isn't as good as we'd hope.

I think we'll use an 8 man with Mathews, Mulder, and Lee off the bench. Humphries will get a few mins but I doubt he'll get too many this year. I could be wrong though. just depends on how he plays I guess.

Starters
G Ulis- 30+mpg.
G Briscoe- 30+mpg.
G Murray- 30+mpg.
F Poythress- 25-30mpg.
F Labissiere- 25-30mpg.

Key Reserves
F Lee- 20-25mpg.
G Matthews- 15-20mpg.
F Humphries- 8-10mpg.

Hawkins, Mulder, Floreal, Willis, and Wynyard (if he doesn't redshirt) will play the mop up minutes.[/QUOTE]

You don't think Mulder will play much??? I think he's going to be in the rotation and play well.. If he's as good a 3pt shooter as people say he is then he's going to be a key contributor IMO

See guys some of us have been saying that there was noting about Skal that would keep him from playing this year. Cal & Sandy Bell knows what is going on.

So, to summarize...

*UNC and Louisville are in complete tatters.

*There's finally daylight at the end of the Coach K-Team USA tunnel.

*Kansas fans are on pins and needles with no news yet on Diallo.

*Meanwhile, UK just solidified a stranglehold on yet another college basketball season.

I freaking LOVE college basketball.

So, to summarize...

*Meanwhile, UK just solidified a stranglehold on yet another college basketball season.

Agree.........it does not get any better than this !

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Wrong again, as always Bobby Trickle. I know the Skal news pains you, but wait until you are wrong on the Big One, and UNC--the dirtiest program in America--gets what is coming to it and faces, at a minimum, a multi-year post season ban for men's basketball and other sports. That's the pain that will last for years.

[cheers][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana]

Starters
G Ulis- 30+mpg.
G Briscoe- 30+mpg.
G Murray- 30+mpg.
F Poythress- 25-30mpg.
F Labissiere- 25-30mpg.

Key Reserves
F Lee- 20-25mpg.
G Matthews- 15-20mpg.
F Humphries- 8-10mpg.

You don't think Mulder will play much??? I think he's going to be in the rotation and play well.. If he's as good a 3pt shooter as people say he is then he's going to be a key contributor IMO[/QUOTE]

Cal has said he wants to get down to a 6-7 man rotation. I can't see how both Mulder and Matthews end up making the rotation if that is the case.

The top six are all but locks (Ulis, Murray, Briscoe, Poythress, Labissiere, and Lee). That leaves one more guy for a 7 man rotation. Matthews seems to have the edge right now for that spot. 8th man will be Humphries. He'll play out of necessity, because I am sure Lee and Labissiere will be subjected to a quick whistle. Mulder seems to be the odd man out. I have never been a fan of JUCO's in their first year in D-1. I think Mulder will play a much bigger role next season. He'll see minutes this year, especially early in the season, but those minutes will taper off at the end of the year. Matthews is better at the defensive end, which is Cal's bread and butter. Besides, we have three offensive minded guards/wings, Matthews brings defensive intensity off the bench, which I think we will need a lot more than extra shooting.

We might see Mulder instead of Matthews, but Cal seems to prefer the defensive minded Freshman at this time.

They could split minutes, but that seems to go against the "6-7 man rotation" philosophy.

So, to summarize...

except coach K is going to be an advisor for team USA

Where's the KU fan that was ate up with Skal's eligibility? RC texas or something like that. He has posted about it more than any UK fan here. It was so obvious, that deep down, he was hoping for Skal to be ineligible. [laughing]

Where's the KU fan that was ate up with Skal's eligibility? RC texas or something like that. He has posted about it more than any UK fan here. It was so obvious, that deep down, he was hoping for Skal to be ineligible. [laughing]

I really hope that Diallo is eligible.

I do not want to hear any excuses from KU fans if we beat them in Lawrence.

NO Voters

99% of these UK fans are very good posters and True Blue, couple are wishy washy.

Not surprised by rivals, wishful thinking.

No profile people are not surprising either.

What?
You have me as the KAT walk author?
I am pretty sure I have posted with a few beverages in me, but I am confident that isn't me.

All of this 40-0 talk and I found it odd no one looked and actually noticed UK plays 41 games this year.

I thought he'd be eligible but was starting to wonder if he would miss some games. What a relief that it's over!

Reactions: .S&C.
Yeah but I don't see him playing too much man. Maybe 3-4 mins a game. We have 3 guys starting who can all run the point. Then 2 wings off the bench. I just don't see how he gets much time.

Here's one way you can see it. There are 40 minutes in a game. None of those 3 guys are going to play much more than 35 mins/game. That would leave 15 for Hawkins. That's probably a low projection. Some games he'll play more, some less, but 3 or 4?

Don't forget, the shot clock is at 30 seconds this year. The faster pace will lead to more frequent substitutions more than likely.

TDDance_CarltonDance_YouTube.gif
lmao. he was the man.

Here's one way you can see it. There are 40 minutes in a game. None of those 3 guys are going to play much more than 35 mins/game. That would leave 15 for Hawkins. That's probably a low projection. Some games he'll play more, some less, but 3 or 4?

Don't forget, the shot clock is at 30 seconds this year. The faster pace will lead to more frequent substitutions more than likely.
But why would Hawkins get all 15 of those minutes? We're talking about 3 guys here, so when you talk about who's getting minutes off the bench in their place, you have to include Matthews and Mulder in the equation.

I suppose you're right. Cal said he had worked his way into the rotation. To me that sounds like more than 3 or 4 minutes per game.

Did you not see the 14 page thread on this? You need to be banned for a week for clutterring up the board.

Reactions: UKUGA
ADVERTISEMENT